“Excellent Value”

Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Camarillo
Los Angeles, California, United States
“Excellent Value”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I have stayed at this Inn on several occasions in the past three months. I have found the rooms to be clean and well prepared for my stay. The beds are firm. The quite rooms are on the back side of the hotel. There is a freeway facing the front of the hotel, though the noise has never bothered me. The reservation staff have been friendly and helpful. The grounds are well maintained. There is a pool but I have not used it. This is a budget, no frills Inn. Only morning coffee and tea are provided, and WIFI is an extra $5. It is an excellent value for a good night's sleep. My only complaint: the towels are a bit rough on the body, while drying.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the frontage road are quieter. This is the closest hotel to the Camarillo Outlets.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
JROrtega, Manager at Good Nite Inn Camarillo, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
Your comments have been shared with our entire team. They will serve to strengthen our ongoing commitment to offer exceptional customer service and clean and comfortable rooms at an affordable price. Thank you for sharing

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (129)
  • Turkish first
Hollywood, Ca
Reviewed October 23, 2012

My work requires that I frequently travel up and down the coast of Southern California. Over the past three years I have had the good fortune to stay at the Good Nite Inn in Camarillo many times. So I feel because I have watched the staff over a long period of time I have a good sense of their yardstick of consistency. The reception desk personal (especially Gabriel) are always friendly, accommodating and eager to make my stay a pleasant and relaxing experience. The rates are good value for the contemporary lodging they provide. The housekeeping staff is outstanding. I have always had very clean rooms, excellent service, and a personable exchange with everyone there. As for the location, you can’t beat it. The famous outlet stores, movie theaters, and Old Town Camarillo are within walking distance. Restaurants of all distinctions saturate the area. The sandy beaches of Ventura are only about 15 minutes away, Malibu is about 35 minutes down the Coast Highway, and Santa Barbara is 45 minutes up the 101. If you are visiting the area the Good Nite Inn in Camarillo makes a quintessential jumping off point to one of the more interesting areas of California. High recommended.

Room Tip: Ask for a room around back away from the freeway and the noise of the pool.
1 Thank mrlane101
JROrtega, Manager at Good Nite Inn Camarillo, responded to this review, October 26, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share your most recent experience at out Good Nite Inn Camarillo. We hope to continue to serve your lodging needs in the future and are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Your comments have been shared with our entire team.
San Jose, California
Reviewed October 21, 2012

The guy with a glasses and a little bit fat ruins my best travel in Camarillo.
First, This the only inn request to add $20 when I ask for a twin beds room. I booked 9 different hotel from San Francisco to LA to Phoenix to Las Vegas.
Second: When I ask to give us a room in first floor because I have a lot of luggages. This people's answer is very rudely. "Then next time, bring less luggages".
Third: This people give a room without clear. When I come back to ask change room. He said " Are you sure?"

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
JROrtega, Manager at Good Nite Inn Camarillo, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
We are terribly sorry to hear that our Inn did not meet your expectations. Your review raised a lot of concern because normally our upgrade fee is $8- $12 based on original price booked. We do charge additionally if you request a room with 2 beds or a King Deluxe simply because we are the best value in town and our base pricing is very competitive. I’m currently looking into your claim and checking video surveillance to find out why your request of getting a room on the first floor was not accommodated immediately. I would like to assure you that this is not our normal standard of operation and we do hope that you give us another opportunity to extend our hospitality,

Travelers are raving about these Camarillo hotels

Naples
Reviewed October 19, 2012

I stayed at this inn several years ago and remembered that stay as beink O.K....so when I found myself in the area again (...and found other lodging in Camarillo, and towns immediately north to be more than 'pricey'!!!) I booked at the Good Nite Inn...and I'm more than happy to say that the stay was (as in the title of this review) EXCELLENT.
I want to make particularly note of the young man at the front desk...I believe his name to be Gabriel....he is what every front desk person in the world SHOULD BE....friendly, professional, etc. I had two concerns for him and each was solved quickly with a smile....example...I had a problem accessing the Wi-Fi...and Gabriel did NOT send me to some 800 call center in India. ..he just solved the problem for me....and I was ON LINE. Whatever Gabriel's salary...he should get a raise.
Now the visit....room and bath...clean, comfortable...everything in working order...flat screen tv, fridge in room (microwave in office),,iron and board, coffeemaker, hairdayer, etc. I asked for a quiet room...and I heard not a sound!...great shower w/hot water and good pressure.
Location....half a block to the left...one of the largest outlet malls in the Country...block to the right...In-n-Out Burger...a few more blocks further on...other restaurants and places serving "adult beverages."...all in all, this was the best stay of any during this trip to California,.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Thank you for choosing Good Nite Inn Camarillo for your recent stay in Camarillo. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We work very hard to maintain our product and our daily goal is to exceed our guests expectations. We hope to see you again real soon.
East Brunswick, New Jersey
Reviewed October 17, 2012

I enjoyed staying at the Goodnite Inn, the staff are friendly and kind. It's in a great location and has the most affordable prices around, but more importantly, the rooms are well kept and very clean. I will definitely stay here again!

1 Thank Sam G
JROrtega, Manager at Good Nite Inn Camarillo, responded to this review, October 19, 2012
Apple Valley, California
Reviewed October 17, 2012

let me first start off by mentioning a manager at the godnite inn in camarillo, Jesse. Jesse manages the goodnite inn in such a way that you dont get at other places. Jesse will go out of his way to make sure you stay is enjoyable. I cant stress enough how nice it is to be in a place where you are spoken to as a person rather than just another guest staying for a night. Managements professionalism and attitude towards customers truly shows as all the other employees follow suit. Yanet, Vincent, and Gabriel were a delight to deal with and always greet with a smile and kind word. this exemplary attitude from management trickles down to the staff and makes my stay here feel a little less lonely. I will absolutely return because of my experience with the staff. not to mention, that the shopping outlets are walking distance and the beach is only a couple minutes away. this hotel and staff will not only see me return, but have earned my utmost respect.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
We are glad to have had the opportunity to extend our hospitality. Hope to see you again during your next trip to Camarillo. Your comments have been shared with our entire team.
Chino Hills, California
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I love to stay here as I frequently travel on business to Camarillo. The rooms are clean and functional. The service at front desk is friendly and fast. It has a great location near shops and restaurants. It even has a movie theater (Edwards) next door. I have a choice of hotels but I choose to stay here week after week.
R. Mitra