I have stayed at this Inn on several occasions in the past three months. I have found the rooms to be clean and well prepared for my stay. The beds are firm. The quite rooms are on the back side of the hotel. There is a freeway facing the front of the hotel, though the noise has never bothered me. The reservation staff have been friendly and helpful. The grounds are well maintained. There is a pool but I have not used it. This is a budget, no frills Inn. Only morning coffee and tea are provided, and WIFI is an extra $5. It is an excellent value for a good night's sleep. My only complaint: the towels are a bit rough on the body, while drying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Good Nite Inn, the number one economy hotel company in California. Come stay with us and you’ll discover what our loyal customers have come to expect time and time again: comfortable, clean, and modern accommodations at unbeatable prices. Less than a minute away from Old Town Camarillo and the Camarillo Outlet Mall. Also located near Ventura, California, Seaside Park, Point Mugu State Park, Port Hueneme, California, Stagecoach Inn Museum, and Channel Islands National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Good Nite Inn Camarillo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Good Nite Inn Camarillo Hotel Camarillo
- Good Nite Hotel Camarillo
- Good Nite Camarillo