Open today: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Book in advance
from
$35.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Camarillo Premium Outlets
1,114 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 4, 2019

I always visit Simon malls when on a trip to the States. So had this pencilled in even though Citadel was closer to my hotel.

The first day I went here I drove down the Pacific Highway and it was a glorious drive with wonderful views.

The Outlet is huge and has a great selection of shops and deals, you get more with the app or website/booklet. BUT on second visit I would say for the amount of time it takes to get there and back Citadel is just as good.

I struggled to make a decision before I flew out but I spent the last two days at Citadel. So if you are like me in two minds, unless you fancy the long drive just stick to Citadel.

Date of experience: March 2019
3  Thank femster
Reviewed March 20, 2019

Almost all the big brands are here. The are spread over 4 different sections. The selection and deals however are not as good as Dallas or other Outlets that I have been to.

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank aloo707
Reviewed March 12, 2019 via mobile

New to the area. Decided to go for a ride and check out Camarillo. Came across the outlet stores. They have a large selection of stores covering a large area. I walked around for a long time, checked out some of the stores, did some people watching, and had lunch. I got a good walk in while there. I’ll go back, if for no other reason than walking.

Date of experience: March 2019
5  Thank stevefX3923NM
Reviewed February 13, 2019

Coming from Australia we always love shopping in the US as things are always cheaper and will always seek out a Premium Outlet Mall. Even with our Aussie dollar not as strong as it used to be you can still find great bargains here. It is over an hours drive from LA but if you are a shopper then it's worth it.
It is very spread out so be prepared for a lot of walking so wear comfortable shoes. There are a great range of shops but we found towards the end as walked through every section, there were at times 2 or more of the same store. We spent 7 hours shopping and it's a nice place to shop if you are on the hunt for good deals although they could do with a few more places to find something to eat.

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed January 7, 2019

TA shows reviews in 17 different languages for the Outlets in Camarillo. If that isn't a record, it comes incredibly close to setting a record.

After Christmas, the sale prices are slashed still further. As usual, Tommy Bahama raised the bar for excellent quality, stye, and value. Parking was still plentiful and, at about 10 a.m., navigating the sections of the Outlet Mall was easy going.

The 2 hours we set aside for a trip here were not enough and demanded that we focus on our shopping goals. The Christmas decorations were still up and they added a nice colorful touch to the Outlet Mall.

Anytime our on-the-road family visits bring us to this general area, a stop at the Outlets is a high priority.

Date of experience: December 2018