“The specialty here is breakfast”
Review of Eggs 'n' Things

Eggs 'n' Things
Ranked #4 of 225 Restaurants in Camarillo
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 14, 2019

Sunday early afternoon breakfast at Eggs and Things in Camarillo. Decent option for their specialty, breakfast. We had a veggie omelet and a Spanish omelet at our table. Each offered with a choice of several style of potatoes (or fruit I believe) and a toast or biscuit option. Fairly full upon arrival though coming here after 12pm, we were able to get seated right away. Not a fan of the type of cheese used on the omelets here, though I asked for light on cheese so that helped. Mom and pop feel to this place with a booths inside and some bar type seating as well. Service was very attentive. Next time, I think we go for the pancakes.

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed January 6, 2019

I've been eating at the different Eggs-n-Things sense the first one opened in Thousand Oaks. A group of old friends from my working days meet at this one in Camarillo once a month for breakfast. They always find a way to accommodate us and there is usually 6 to 12 people. We always call ahead first. The food is always consistent and good. The wait staff is also always excellent and take good care of us. It's always busy on the weekends so the earlier you get there, the better. Good food, great staff, clean and consistent, a good restaurant!

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 3, 2019

if you are in camarillo shopping, go to breakfast before your shopping here in this great establishement. everything we ordered was great, we even bought us their cup for home ;)

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed December 30, 2018

I have eaten at this location and the Thousand Oaks location a number of times -- always delicious food and great service. I have never been disappointed with a meal here.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed November 4, 2018 via mobile

Great choice, well presented and cooked with very good service. I was very happy with my breakfast and my visit here. Highly recommend as a breakfast/brunch option

Date of visit: November 2018