“Delicious fish entrees”

Ranked #1 of 203 Restaurants in Camarillo
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Restaurant Hours: Happy Hour Sunday All day until 6:00 PM Monday - Friday 4:00 - 6:00 PM. Private Dining Room and Patio seating available! Lure Fish House was created with the goal of providing you with a Top Tier Seafood Experience featuring fresh and sustainable seafood from trusted sources. Our restaurant strives to provide locally caught seafood, organically grown local produce, and wines from local vineyards whenever possible. We also feature a full bar with specialty cocktails, and an oyster bar serving a variety of fresh items that can vary daily. Lure specializes in Mesquite charbroiled seafood while also providing uniquely prepared selections by our chef. We print our menus daily to reflect availability and guarantee freshness. Our primary goal is to provide you, our guest, a fun and exciting seafood experience. So just remember, "if you are looking for a healthy and delicious dish...Eat more fish!"
“Delicious fish entrees”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Lure has a few locations in Ventura County and I've been to them all. The fish is always fresh and the entrees are delicious.

• Visited September 2013

“Consistently good”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Lure is a great place for a casual or special dinner. Being a local resident, I have been many times. It can get busy, so pick your times wisely. Food is great. Servers are friendly and knowledgeable. The bar is a great spot for a casual dinner or get together.

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank tridirk
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good seafood”
Reviewed April 13, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Good food, nice atmosphere, good service. Wait can be long, and no reservations for smaller parties.

Visited March 2014
Chula Vista, California
“Thoroughly impressed again!!”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

Once again I find myself in the Camarillo area taking care of some business. Every time I come to Point Mugu, I make it a point to stop at my favorite fish restaurant in this area, "Lure"!! I arrived on a Thursday evening right before happy hour was over and it was very busy as always. I took a seat at the bar and ordered a drink. After reviewing the menu, I decided to give their local pacific sea bass a try along with a side of sauteed spinach and sweet potato fries. I also ordered a cup of their clam chowder. The soup was tasty, creamy, and had just the right amount of clams. The sea bass came out fairly quick as well and I must say that it tasted awesome! This is my third trip to this restaurant and they "HAVE NOT" disappointed me yet! The fish was off the hook, "no pun intended":)) Needless to say, I will definitely be visiting once again in the future when I am back in town.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Pablo C
“Winner!!”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

Don't come to Camarillo and miss this restaurant! It's one of a kind. A little pricey but it's worth it, especially for a special occasion. Sit at the oyster bar and have Josh tell you about the oysters in season... what a great experience and great seat in the house. Or have a seat at the bar... Or outside on a cool, breezy evening. I've tried the soups, spicy seafood pasta, strawberry salad, fish entrees, desserts, and delicious cocktails like the lemon drop... all were delectable! Give it a shot! I have no regrets and will come back in a heartbeat!

Visited April 2014