“Excellent meal once again!”
Review of Lure Fish House

Lure Fish House
Ranked #1 of 203 Restaurants in Camarillo
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Restaurant Hours: Happy Hour Sunday All day until 6:00 PM Monday - Friday 4:00 - 6:00 PM. Private Dining Room and Patio seating available! Lure Fish House was created with the goal of providing you with a Top Tier Seafood Experience featuring fresh and sustainable seafood from trusted sources. Our restaurant strives to provide locally caught seafood, organically grown local produce, and wines from local vineyards whenever possible. We also feature a full bar with specialty cocktails, and an oyster bar serving a variety of fresh items that can vary daily. Lure specializes in Mesquite charbroiled seafood while also providing uniquely prepared selections by our chef. We print our menus daily to reflect availability and guarantee freshness. Our primary goal is to provide you, our guest, a fun and exciting seafood experience. So just remember, "if you are looking for a healthy and delicious dish...Eat more fish!"
Chula Vista, California
“Excellent meal once again!”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

This is my second visit to this restaurant, but first time for lunch. I was in town with my wife and had told her about my dinner at this restaurant quite a few months before. We finished our business early, so we stopped for a lunch date:)) The atmosphere was very busy once again. The service was prompt and very attentive. We ordered their Alaskan Ling Cod along with a side of Kale salad and Clam Chowder for my wife. I had a side of sweet potato fries and spinach. The Clam Chowder "DID NOT" disappoint!! It was oneof the best chowders we have had anywhere. It had plenty of clams and not over the top with potato. The Kale salad was a large portion that she took home and ate for lunch the following day. The Ling Cod was fabulous!! I love to eat fish and LURE definitely has impressed me with their selection and taste both times I have visitied. LURE Fish House is a legite Fish House that provides excellent meals, the prices are good, and it is very evident that their customers are very pleased with thier experience.

• Visited November 2013

Westlake Village, California, USA
“Consistently great fish”
Reviewed November 6, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Eaten here a lot and consistently great food with solid service. Friendly service with reasonable prices.

Visited October 2013
burbank, ca
“Hooked”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Have been wanting to try this restaurant since it opened. Finally, we did so with our friends from Camarillo. This was their third visit which said a lot since they're fussy eaters. It was worth the wait. The decor is contemporary and inviting. The service was outstanding...Cody was cheerful and attentive. One slip up...he delivered my martini after a cup of delicious Veracruz red clam chowder. The pan-seared scallops were among the best I've tasted...prepared to succulent perfection. Tasted some of my wife's tequila lime shrimp pasta...very good. Our friends went with the cioppino and crab cake salad and loved it. Even the calamari appetizer made an exceptional statement. Definitely hooked on this place.

• Visited November 2013
Camarillo, California, United States
“New to oysters?”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

If your new to oysters, this is the place to come. They're charbroiled with parmesan, garlic and butter, served with rock salt--amazing-- even if you're not a "fishy" person.

This restaurant is fantastic. Beautiful presentation of food. My wife had her first wild broadbill swordfish and oysters here.

The other thing about this place is they know how to cook fish the right way--*medium rare

If you're headed north of L.A., check it out..

• Visited October 2013
Woodland, California
“Great food”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

The food is great and the inside is decorated nicely. You wouldn't think it would be that nice when it's basically in the same parking lot with Home Depot. We were very pleasantly surprised. I had lunch there on a Saturday with 2 girlfriends and we all loved our meal. The service was great, but the only reason I gave it a very good rating is that we had to wait a while for our wine. The waiter kept coming over to apologize for the wait for our drinks (the bar had a 30 drink order, really?),and we were halfway through our lunch then the wine came, so that was a negative. We will go back again because the food was really good and I'm sure the bartender will get his/her act together.

• Visited October 2013

Been to Lure Fish House? Share your experiences!