“Best seafood restaurant!”

Ranked #1 of 202 Restaurants in Camarillo
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Restaurant Hours: Happy Hour Sunday All day until 6:00 PM Monday - Friday 4:00 - 6:00 PM. Private Dining Room and Patio seating available! Lure Fish House was created with the goal of providing you with a Top Tier Seafood Experience featuring fresh and sustainable seafood from trusted sources. Our restaurant strives to provide locally caught seafood, organically grown local produce, and wines from local vineyards whenever possible. We also feature a full bar with specialty cocktails, and an oyster bar serving a variety of fresh items that can vary daily. Lure specializes in Mesquite charbroiled seafood while also providing uniquely prepared selections by our chef. We print our menus daily to reflect availability and guarantee freshness. Our primary goal is to provide you, our guest, a fun and exciting seafood experience. So just remember, "if you are looking for a healthy and delicious dish...Eat more fish!"
Reviewed August 21, 2012

My husband and I ate dinner at Lure this evening. It was so good I had to write the review immediately.
We try to eat at seafood restaurants whenever possible. Our meal here was wonderful. My husband had crab cakes and I had the trout. Both were amazing! The sides of spinach and salad were different and very good.
We would highly recommend this restaurant. I wish we had it at home

There are newer reviews for Lure Fish House

Reviewed August 17, 2012

I wrote a poor review for Lure on my last visit, but after speaking with the manager, Micah, I was encouraged to try again. This time the food was excellent! We ordered the Seared Ahi and the Spicy shrimp pasta entrees. Both were excellent and we agreed that we would definitely come back again! The service is always the best (Keegan, this time) and the staff really seems to care. (I want to note that we never had a problem with the service at this restaurant.) The atmosphere was quiet and very nice when on our visit. We were told by the new manager, Matthew, that they are in the process of opening new restaurants in Ventura and Agoura Hills.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

Went there for a business lunch. Service was really nice and food was quite good. Broiled oysters were not overdone and very tasty.

1  Thank Volvodadfast
Reviewed August 15, 2012

My wife and I decided to try Lure recently after driving past it for months now. We were not disappointed. The bar is nice, though Lure falls into the same trap that every large restaurant seems to be in these days; it is loud inside. I appreciate the 'open concept' look but it makes for a noisy place to eat.
Our appetizer somehow didn't make an appearance before our entree but our server, Omar, offered to comp dessert as a peace offering. This to me is the sign of a place managed right. All too often when a mistake is made in the service industry the customer gets the brush off; not at Lure. The staff is knowledgable and empowered to make the customer happy.
The food was excellent, especially the sides, and the key lime pie is divine.

1  Thank Jonathan M
Reviewed August 14, 2012

This is a fairly new restaurant. The decor and service are great! They have lots of FRESH FISH just caught off the coast. The Rock Fish is a stand out! Make sure to get the Sweet Patato Fries and The Cilantro Corn salad. If you want to watch the game, the bar has it all and you can eat there also! Get there before 6:15 pm or you will wait. After 7:30pm. is starts to slow down and you usually can walk right in.

1  Thank Chris R