“Fantastic place!”

Ranked #1 of 202 Restaurants in Camarillo
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Restaurant Hours: Happy Hour Sunday All day until 6:00 PM Monday - Friday 4:00 - 6:00 PM. Private Dining Room and Patio seating available! Lure Fish House was created with the goal of providing you with a Top Tier Seafood Experience featuring fresh and sustainable seafood from trusted sources. Our restaurant strives to provide locally caught seafood, organically grown local produce, and wines from local vineyards whenever possible. We also feature a full bar with specialty cocktails, and an oyster bar serving a variety of fresh items that can vary daily. Lure specializes in Mesquite charbroiled seafood while also providing uniquely prepared selections by our chef. We print our menus daily to reflect availability and guarantee freshness. Our primary goal is to provide you, our guest, a fun and exciting seafood experience. So just remember, "if you are looking for a healthy and delicious dish...Eat more fish!"
Reviewed September 15, 2011

I had such a great experience here! The decor is awesome, the atmosphere is very cool. Our waitress was very professional and well informed. She was able to really inform us about everything on the menu. The food was AMAZING! The service was fast. Overall, a great place for lunch or dinner.

There are newer reviews for Lure Fish House

Reviewed September 12, 2011

Went for a quick bit before a movie with my daughter. We sat at the Oyster Bar. The service was fantastic and the waiters were very attentive and friendly. For my meal I had a crab cake salad which was really good. The bread is yummy too. The ambiance of the restaurant was quite nice with good background music that wasn't playing too loud. The prices are a bit on the higher side as it's more of an upscale restaurant but I thought the prices were reasonable. Highly recommend this place if you're in the area.

Reviewed September 12, 2011

Stopped her for a quick business lunch and was pleasantly suprised!

The menu is very extensive with selections like Sea Bass Tacos, Albacore Tuna Melt, Grilled White Tail and many others!

I had the Alabacore Tuna Melt which was stacked with bean sprouts and avocado. I paired it with the sweet potato fries and left there with a smile on my face and a very full belly.

I would definetely eat there again!

Reviewed August 29, 2011

Went to the Lure 2 times in August and was positively surprised by the quality of the food and wine.

Through us all we had an opportunety to try almost 50% of the extensive card. Everything served promtly and to perfection (with a few minor mistakes).

Highly reccomended.

Jakob

1  Thank Jakob í Hjøllum N
Reviewed August 21, 2011

We visit Camarillo occasionally and were in the area and famished at about 8 PM on a Friday. We drove around, saw The Lure and its very crowded parking lot and decided to give it a go. The decor is inventive and unique and we were seated in the bar area with small tables which was our choice and fine. The service was prompt and friendly even in a very busy atmosphere. We split a large fried calamari and ordered 2 main courses. The amount of food was enormous however it simply missed the mark completely in the taste department. I let the waitress know our disappointment and she immediately informed the manager who came over and listened to my criticism. I can you without a doubt that the management here is very serious about the quality of its offerings and takes pride in its execution. All I can say is the manager made it right and I definitely will go back next time. This is the kind of customer service that seems to be lacking in general these days but not at The Lure.

2  Thank John W

Been to Lure Fish House? Share your experiences!