“Really, the Best Indian Cuisine”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Curry Leaf

The Curry Leaf
Ranked #9 of 199 Restaurants in Camarillo
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children
Sequim, Washington
“Really, the Best Indian Cuisine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

We are so lucky to have an authentic Indian restaurant like Curry Leaf in Ventura County. I can even say it's the best Indian food I've ever had in a restaurant. They offer many curries, each with distinctive flavors. My favorite, the Saag Paneer tastes so fresh...it's packed with spinach and not heavy on the creamy ingredients. The Garlic Cauliflower is to die for. The Dal, Naan and Riata are exquisite. My husband loves the lamb dishes...I think he's tried every one of them. Another favorite is the Heavenly Chicken. The secret is in their authentic recipes and the way they executive them consistently each visit. We dine here at least once a week. Curry Leaf is a place worth seeking out...just save a table for me!

• Visited June 2014

Thousand Oaks, California, USA
“Good Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2013

its a good Indian resturant located in ventura county. especially chicken loly pop and swt lasi was aswesome

Visited October 2013
Ventura, CA
“Outstanding!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

Tried this spot on a whim and what a treat. My friend and I split vegetable samosas, then she ordered tikka masala which was perfectly cooked and still moist. I asked the waiter to recommend a good shrimp dish and he said ,"Let me surprise you". Wow! Savory, medium-mild curry that tasted buttery and delish! I'll be back...

1 Thank MGA57GAL
Camarillo, California
“Best Indian Cuisine in Southern California”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

Curry Leaf is the best indian cuisine restaurant in Southern California. The aroma of the curries just drags you towards the restaurant and even if you just had dinner or lunch there is always a little space in your stomach for the delicious curries which are served at Curry Leaf. The must try offerings are Garlic Cauliflower, Paneer Butter Masala, Potato Vindaloo, and many more. Each and every entree is delicious and on top of it is owner Sandy who welcomes you to the restaurant in such a way that you feel your at home, a gem by heart. A must visit restaurant if you love indian food.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Nilu2283
Camarillo, California
“Still great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013

I have eaten here several times and I still like it. They have updated the menu. Even more delicious curries on the lunch menu. It's crowded at lunch time usually. I liked the spicy egg curry, which comes with hard boiled eggs in the curry. Not for everyone. I look forward to trying the newer things on the menu. One of the things I like about this place is that it works as a casual spot, but also a nice place to bring a friend or colleague from work. They have beer and wine, and good service. I will visit again.

Visited July 2013