Best Western Plus Stevenson Manor
UpValley Inn & Hot Springs(Calistoga)(Great Value!)
$210
$161
AscendHotels
Wine Way Inn(Calistoga)(Great Value!)
$229
$179
Official Site
Mount View Hotel & Spa(Calistoga)
$229
$439
$179
Official Site
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of $299/night.

Calistoga Motor Lodge and Spa(Calistoga)(Great Value!)
$309
$263
The Bergson(Calistoga)(Great Value!)
$169
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $189/night.

Roman Spa Hot Springs Resort(Calistoga)
$231
$309
TripAdvisor
$600
$745
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $1,132/night.

All reviewsnapa valleyfree breakfastwine countryhot breakfastwould stay here againsmall hotelthe breakfast arearoom was largehot tubmountain viewthe air conditioninghard boiled eggsnice poolwalking distancefirst floora great place to stayyogurt
Reviewed February 6, 2013

A nice place on the edge of town with a great pool and hot tub. The rooms are private and quiet. The views are nice from the rooms. They even had a wine and cheese event for al of us.. You can walk to town or drive. The price is a bit steep but so are most places in Calistoga. A bit annoying that at $185/night they charge extra for a cot for a child and didn't provide enough blankets. The area is gorgeous!

Room Tip: Get a room that faces east to the hills - very quiet
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank lorrainetSeattle
James F, Manager at Best Western Plus Stevenson Manor, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2013

Dear LorraineTSeattle,

Thank you for the valued feedback on your recent stay with us at the Best Western Plus Stevenson Manor. I'm very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your mountain view accommodations and our bonus complimentary wine and cheese tasting. As we were fully committed during the weekend you were staying with us, we were not able to offer you accommodations with 2-double beds. All of our guest rooms do have an extra blanket and pillow in the closet. We also offer a complimentary full hot breakfast each day and have an outdoor heated pool, hot tub, dry sauna and steam room at the hotel. We also provide AAA/AARP, government discounts as well as special discount promotions via our hotel web site. I do hope that you decide to stay with us again to fully experience what we have to offer.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

This was my first stay at this hotel location. I've gotten to know that the "Plus" in the name of the hotel usually means that they offer extra amenities and it's a nicer property. The rooms are great! We had a standard 2 double bed room and I was pleasantly surprised to see the jacuzzi tub in the bathroom! It's very comfortable and relaxing. Even though the beds are double size, I slept fine (I'm used to a queen or full usually). The hotel hot breakfast in the morning was also great and better than expected. They offer scrambled eggs that are very fresh and fluffy and tasted great. Among the selections, they also had nice big slices of whole wheat bread that was also very yummy. We received a discount for attending the Chateau Montelena House Party, but looking at their standard pricing I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again. It's a great location and the staff is great. Thank you for offering relaxing rooms, great amenities. We will be back again very soon!

Room Tip: First floor rooms you can hear people above you walking around, but it wasn't bad.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
James F, Manager at Best Western Plus Stevenson Manor, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2013

Dear Hilary,

Thank you so very kindly for the glowing review of our hotel and your most recent stay with us. I'm so pleased that you enjoyed your room with 2-double beds with whirlpool jet tub. Thank you as well on your feedback with our complimentary hot breakfast. Our pancakes are sure a hit with adults and kids alike. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to the Calistoga area.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

I wanted to stay at the Spa next door but they were full. I looked for the closest hotel to the spa and it was the Best Western. I was booking on the same day I arrived driving up to Calistoga. James gave me the last king size bed room and I do not like hotels but this one I would stay in again. Clean, friendly, helpful in any questions I had about the area and the bonus was a hot breakfast included in the price of the room. When I arrived cookies where in the oven and fruit in a basket with apples and oranges. Coffee available all day until 9pm. It just felt nice. I didn't have any complains just wanted to have a spa treatment that day and visit a winery the next day. For this stay it was perfect.

Room Tip: King rooms have a balcony.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank lthompson072452
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The room was spacious but without fresh air. Felt like very humid or moldy smell. We reserved the suite for 3 people but linens were provide for additional $30 for third person. This end up being almost 200 per night which is for Best Western is too high.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
James F, Manager at Best Western Plus Stevenson Manor, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2013

Dear Yulia S,

Thank you for your candid feedback on your recent stay with us at the Best Western Plus Stevenson Manor. I'm pleased to hear that you found our King Suites very spacious for your group of three people. We do charge an additional $15 for the sofa sleeper and $10 for the thrid adult in the room as this information was confirmed during your reservation. As you can see from all of our prior reviews, we pride ourselves on providing thoroughly clean and comfortable accommodations for all of our hotel guests. I would be more than happy to speak with you further about your experience with us. Please feel free to contact me anytime.

(707) 942-1112

Reviewed January 8, 2013

I have nothing but good experiences when it comes to the Best Western Plus brand. However, best western in calistoga stands out even more.
Rooms were spacious, cozy, comfortable, and above all, extremely clean. I was sick during my stay, and the rooms i occupied ( balcony room and the King suite with fireplace), were perfectly comfortable for my recovery. But above all, it was the staff that made our stay memorable. They were considerate, warm, caring, and very professional.
Perhaps it is because it's Calistoga, a small unpretentious town in Napa Valley. Or perhaps the mineral hot springs for which the town is known for, mellows everyone out. Whatever it is, we will continue to be regulars at this establishment because of their wonderful hospitality and very clean , comfortable rooms. Having no elevators do not face me at all.... It is no inconvenience.
Thank you to all the staff for their kindness and professionalism.
oh, by the way, we forgot a couple of items at the hotel and they immediately contacted us that they have it. Honesty, follow through, and concern continue to be their hallmarks. Every hotel should aspire to be just like Best Western Stevenson Manor when it comes to their management style and caring staff....

Room Tip: The King suite with fireplace was excellent. Having a minikitchen helps as well. All rooms have this amenity.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family