Calistoga Motor Lodge and Spa
Solage, an Auberge Resort(Calistoga)
$495
EuroSpa & Inn(Calistoga)(Great Value!)
$189
$319
$199
UpValley Inn & Hot Springs(Calistoga)(Great Value!)
$170
$152
AscendHotels
The Bergson(Calistoga)(Great Value!)
$189
Calistoga Ranch, An Auberge Resort(Calistoga)
$1,100
$1,000
Official Website
Golden Haven Hot Springs Spa(Calistoga)
$215
Travelocity
Roman Spa Hot Springs Resort(Calistoga)
$223
Hotels.com
$359
Travelocity
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsretro styleroadside motelfree snacksking suitemid centurycute hotelwalls are thinhot tubpool areasilverado trailmineral water poolspools are greatclose to townrooms were very cleanmini fridgenice stayold school
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 30, 2013

I am a true fan of the Sunburst Calistoga Hotel. The room was very clean and very spacious. The soap and lotion dispensers were filled with quality products (peppermint scented). OMG! The jacuzzi was great and very relaxing. Nevertheless my husband and I will stay again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Casey K, General Manager at Calistoga Motor Lodge and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2013

Dear rwlondon3,

Thank you for staying with us at The Sunburst Calistoga and for sharing your great review of our hotel! I'm delighted to know you enjoyed your stay in our newly remodeled guest rooms, including our Gilchrist & Soames bathroom amenities and relaxing in the large-covered Jacuzzi! We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel for your next visit in Calistoga!

Happy New Year & Warm Regards,

Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

We have been coming here for 20 years. It is a low key, quiet place for relaxing with a great pool. We were glad to see that the pool has been improved and the grounds are still quiet. Irene at the front desk is so accommodating and the included breakfast was great.

• Stayed: December 2013

Dear Divesnorkel,

Thank you for choosing The Sunburst Calistoga for your preferred accommodations and for sharing your wonderful review of our hotel! I'm pleased to know you enjoyed the thorough remodel of the guest rooms, including our two mineral water pools and Jacuzzi! I will be sure to share your comments with Irene and our staff and we look forward to seeing you for your next visit with us!

Happy New Year & Warm Regards,

Reviewed December 28, 2013

Coffee better than in Starbucks and available 24/7 in the lobby.
Room is clean,fresh and roomy. Cons- Light coming at night through windows. Otherwise no complains. Irene, the front desk receptionist was very helpful and responsive, she made us feel at home.

Room Tip: Ask for room close to pool
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Casey K, General Manager at Calistoga Motor Lodge and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2013

Dear ukraine,

Thank you for sharing your guest experience with us at The Sunburst Calistoga and I'm pleased to know you enjoyed our newly remodeled guest rooms. I apologize for the light shining into your guest room at night and I will work with my team to find a solution to inhibit the light from seeping through the shutters. I'll be sure to pass along your great comments to our staff and Irene in particular. We look forward to seeing you again at The Sunburst Calistoga!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed December 27, 2013

We found The Sunburst Hotel in Calistoga through a Living Social deal and were going up anyway, so gave it a try. The hotel is newly renovated and really nice. it's a bit up the road on Lincoln with easy parking and access. We arrived to friendly staff, spent a happy hour or two in the jacuzzi and pool, then had a nice dinner in town. The bed was really comfortable and the plush robes they brought us were great! (I wanted one!!) The next morning's breakfast (good pastries, hard boiled eggs, toast, cereal, yogurt) was convenient and nice. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Casey K, General Manager at Calistoga Motor Lodge and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2013

Dear Ellen G,

Thank you for taking the time to share your guest experience at The Sunburst Calistoga and I'm delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and our newly remodeled guest rooms. I will be sure to share your fantastic comments with our staff as we are always striving to deliver superb customer service and enhance your guest experience. We look forward to seeing you again at The Sunburst Calistoga.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed December 23, 2013

Stayed for 2 nights right before Christmas. Very welcoming staff, super clean room and public areas. Just remodeled, the room looked very modern. Breakfast was excellent. Enjoyed the pool area as well. Highly recommend!

1  Thank travelerfromca2013
Casey K, General Manager at Calistoga Motor Lodge and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2013

Dear travelerfromca2013,

Thank you for your sharing your fantastic guest experience at The Sunburst Calistoga and I'm delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! I will share your great comments with my team and it will be our pleasure to welcome you back for a future stay with us!

Warm Regards & Happy Holidays,