“Great pizza place in the heart of Calistoga”
Review of Checker's

Checker's
Ranked #11 of 44 Restaurants in Calistoga
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
San Jose, CA
“Great pizza place in the heart of Calistoga”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Really enjoyed this place. Pizza was very good, service was friendly and fast. Certainly nothing fancy, but I would definitely go again.

Visited December 2012

• Finnish first
Rosemount, Minnesota
“The BLT bar has been raised.”
Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

Astonishing bread- both dipped in good olive oil and aged balsamic or toasted and made into the best BLT I've had the opportunity to wrap my lips around. Simply astonishing.
Angelhair pasta Margarita was a bit oily and rustic for our liking but took the doggie bag anyway.
*urp

San Francisco, California
“Tasty food and great service with good prices”
Reviewed December 15, 2012

The food was outstanding! The atmosphere was great for kids and their menu had good selections for them too. The prices were extremely reasonable for the quality of the food.
Try the chicken caesar salad!

Visited December 2012
Sacramento, California
“great food”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

My friend and I make it a point to always stop here when we visit Napa area. We always order Garlic Prawns with Angel Hair Pasta -- delicious! We take the table by the window ...that's the scenic view...watching the hustle and bustle outside.

• Visited December 2012
St Paul, MN
“Good food”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

We ate at Checkers on the recommendation of bed and breakfast proprietor. It was easy to find. We arrived late in evening, so not very crowded. The wait staff were very friendly and helpful. The food was delicious. My only negative, it was very cold in restaurant. I am a freeze baby, though, and I didn't ask them to adjust the temperature. The pricing was very reasonable for the quality and amount of food. I would eat there again.

• Visited November 2012