We were in Napa at the tourist info and deciding where to go. The very helpful staff suggested this place if we fancied going to Calistoga and also got us a reduced rate for the night.
We were pleasantly surprised both we Calistoga and Dr Wilkinson's.
We only had a night here but the staff were very helpful and knowledgeable and the choice of three spa pools (with one inside) was great.
We didn't have any treatments but the steady flow of clients booked in was a sure sign that this was a good place to go if that's what you are after.
If we venture back this way we'd be sure to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Calistoga landmark offering contemporary lodging and wonderful treatments and pools! Contemporary rooms with easy access to three sparkling mineral water pools. Located in the heart of historic downtown Calistoga within steps of numerous restaurants, shops and tasting rooms. Dr. Wilkinson's is a mid-century modern icon in the Napa Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Dr. Wilkinson's Hot Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dr. Wilkinson`s Hot Springs Hotel Calistoga
- Dr Wilkinsons Hot Springs Resort
- Dr Wilkinsons Hot Springs Hotel