We decided to stay the night in Calistoga at the last minute and chose Dr Wilkinsons because we wanted to soak in the pools. We ended up staying in 2 of their bungalows. They are located just off the pools tucked away in the back of the property. They were clean and well maintained. We really enjoyed the courtyard outside the bungalows. The kids were able to run around and play without disturbing any of the guests and the pools were easily accessible.
We were very happy with our stay at Dr Wilkinsons. The staff was friendly, the property was clean and the pools are crystal clear! We definitely plan to come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Calistoga landmark offering contemporary lodging and wonderful treatments and pools! Contemporary rooms with easy access to three sparkling mineral water pools. Located in the heart of historic downtown Calistoga within steps of numerous restaurants, shops and tasting rooms. Dr. Wilkinson's is a mid-century modern icon in the Napa Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Expedia so you can book your Dr. Wilkinson's Hot Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dr. Wilkinson`s Hot Springs Hotel Calistoga
- Dr Wilkinsons Hot Springs Resort
- Dr Wilkinsons Hot Springs Hotel