From the great mid-century architecture to the wonderful staff, this is the place that shouldn't be overlooked on any trip to Calistoga. This is not a stuck-up "hoity toity" place full of snobs, it's friendly, clean and full of local history. The bath house is fantastic with a great choice of different treatment options - I think I've tried every one and enjoyed them all. Be sure to give yourself a real pampering by booking a facial treatment with Annamarie in the little private cottage - you won't want to leave. She's professional, thorough and gentle, choosing just the right products for your skin type.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Calistoga landmark offering contemporary lodging and wonderful treatments and pools! Contemporary rooms with easy access to three sparkling mineral water pools. Located in the heart of historic downtown Calistoga within steps of numerous restaurants, shops and tasting rooms. Dr. Wilkinson's is a mid-century modern icon in the Napa Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Dr. Wilkinson's Hot Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dr. Wilkinson`s Hot Springs Hotel Calistoga
- Dr Wilkinsons Hot Springs Resort
- Dr Wilkinsons Hot Springs Hotel