We arrived into Calistgoa after a four hour drive. As card carrying members of a different chain of hotels whose initials are BW we naturally tried there first for a booking. We were offered a room but there was nothing special about the welcome or the rate. We decided to check out the Comfort Inn and it was our lucky day. We were greeted by Sean who immediately made us feel as if we had won the lottery. He offered us a room and a competitive rate, then sat us down in the lounge and made us comfortable while we watched the Americas Cup racing live.
The whole of our stay in The Comfort Inn in Calistoga was the unexpected highlight of our 2 week trip to the West Coast. Sure we might use BW again in Europe but when we return to America our first stop will be Comfort Inn from here on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the legendary healing of Calistoga's geothermal mineral hot springs as you soak in our outdoor swimming pool and hot tub, followed by a relaxing turn in our steam room and dry sauna. Get your mornings started right with our fitness room and follow up your workout with our complimentary hot breakfast with eggs, sausage and biscuits. We also offer offsite spa services and packages at a renowned Calistoga day spa, as well as meeting and events space for groups and businesses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Cancelon and Odigeo so you can book your Comfort Inn Calistoga, Hot Springs of the West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Calistoga, Hot Springs Of The West Hotel Calistoga
- Clarion Collection Calistoga
- Clarion Collection Hotel Calistoga