Nestled in between the town of Calistoga and the Silverado Trail, the Comfort Inn is just what the name implies: comfort. Just a short walk to the restaurants and shops down on Lincoln Avenue, the Comfort Inn offers a clean room, fairly quiet premises, a free morning breakfast, and a roof over your head. At a great price. There are many stellar wineries just a short drive from the Inn (August Briggs, Chateau Montelena, Sterling (for the gondola mostly)), as well as B Cellars and Cuvaison. If you are doing a hot spring trip sprinkled with some wine tasting and nice dinners, you couldn't ask for better accomodations for the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the legendary healing of Calistoga's geothermal mineral hot springs as you soak in our outdoor swimming pool and hot tub, followed by a relaxing turn in our steam room and dry sauna. Get your mornings started right with our fitness room and follow up your workout with our complimentary hot breakfast with eggs, sausage and biscuits. We also offer offsite spa services and packages at a renowned Calistoga day spa, as well as meeting and events space for groups and businesses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn Calistoga, Hot Springs of the West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Calistoga, Hot Springs Of The West Hotel Calistoga
- Clarion Collection Calistoga
- Clarion Collection Hotel Calistoga