Nice location near downtown calistoga, easy to find.
Stayed there just for one night, but overall is a nice clean hotel, I really like the hot sauna room, but just wish they could have more jacuzzis, we were there during the XmAS, have to wait until some people get out, otherwise it would be too crowded....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the legendary healing of Calistoga's geothermal mineral hot springs as you soak in our outdoor swimming pool and hot tub, followed by a relaxing turn in our steam room and dry sauna. Get your mornings started right with our fitness room and follow up your workout with our complimentary hot breakfast with eggs, sausage and biscuits. We also offer offsite spa services and packages at a renowned Calistoga day spa, as well as meeting and events space for groups and businesses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your UpValley Inn & Hot Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Calistoga, Hot Springs Of The West Hotel Calistoga
- Clarion Collection Calistoga
- Clarion Collection Hotel Calistoga