We stayed here two nights in November 2012. The beds were very comfortable (pillow-top, with down comforters and lots of down pillowettes). An unexpected highlight was visiting the sauna and steamroom after hiking in Bothe-Napa Valley State Park and Robert Louis Stevenson State Park. Spa towels and cotton bathrobes are provided for guest use. The property of 55 rooms is just the right size so getting around is easy. The location is quiet yet very close to all of downtown Calistoga. We slept very well. Staff were all very nice and pleasant. I would stay here again in a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the legendary healing of Calistoga's geothermal mineral hot springs as you soak in our outdoor swimming pool and hot tub, followed by a relaxing turn in our steam room and dry sauna. Get your mornings started right with our fitness room and follow up your workout with our complimentary hot breakfast with eggs, sausage and biscuits. We also offer offsite spa services and packages at a renowned Calistoga day spa, as well as meeting and events space for groups and businesses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn Calistoga, Hot Springs of the West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Calistoga, Hot Springs Of The West Hotel Calistoga
- Clarion Collection Calistoga
- Clarion Collection Hotel Calistoga