At first wasn't expecting much, but this comfort inn is quaint and clean in the town of Calistoga. The rooms were very roomy and the beds were very comfortable pillow top style. The pool area was clean and enjoyed the hot springs water in the tradional style hot tub with jets. They also had a very nice steam and sauna. The staff was over the top and acted top notch and went over and above me request. Such as requesting hot sauce for breakfast and providing packaging material to ship some wine home. We would definitely go back here. Was great value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the legendary healing of Calistoga's geothermal mineral hot springs as you soak in our outdoor swimming pool and hot tub, followed by a relaxing turn in our steam room and dry sauna. Get your mornings started right with our fitness room and follow up your workout with our complimentary hot breakfast with eggs, sausage and biscuits. We also offer offsite spa services and packages at a renowned Calistoga day spa, as well as meeting and events space for groups and businesses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your UpValley Inn & Hot Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Calistoga, Hot Springs Of The West Hotel Calistoga
- Clarion Collection Calistoga
- Clarion Collection Hotel Calistoga