I have stayed here about a dozen times over the last five years and really enjoy it. I have been able to get great rates on discount sites but even when I can't it is a good value for the area. There is a hot continental breakfast with waffles in the morning, the staff is friendly, the rooms are clean and comfortable, bright and cheerful. There is a hot springs Jacuzzi on site. It is on the quiet north side of the main street in Calistoga, which is a very walkable, cute historic town, There is a nice grocery store a few blocks away and a good variety of restaurants. Great fall color. I always look forward to staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the legendary healing of Calistoga's geothermal mineral hot springs as you soak in our outdoor swimming pool and hot tub, followed by a relaxing turn in our steam room and dry sauna. Get your mornings started right with our fitness room and follow up your workout with our complimentary hot breakfast with eggs, sausage and biscuits. We also offer offsite spa services and packages at a renowned Calistoga day spa, as well as meeting and events space for groups and businesses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Agoda, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn Calistoga, Hot Springs of the West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Calistoga, Hot Springs Of The West Hotel Calistoga
- Clarion Collection Calistoga
- Clarion Collection Hotel Calistoga