Not the most updated hotel building, but we had a pleasant stay here. The room was modest but had a nice little porch where we could sit outside and sip our wine (it had dusty plastic furniture and overlooked the parking lot, but whatever works -- you could see the moon and the foresty hills).
Breakfast was modest, but you could order waffles (blueberry or plain) to order or enjoy some toast / pastries. There were also yogurt and boiled eggs in the fridge. Newspapers available in lobby. Friendly, courteous, and helpful staff. We enjoyed our breakfast in the inner courtyard of the hotel in the cool morning fog.
A fairly quick walk to downtown Calistoga (make sure to bring a flashlight if you intend to walk at night) as well as some local wineries. Overall, a nice, quiet, comfortable place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the legendary healing of Calistoga's geothermal mineral hot springs as you soak in our outdoor swimming pool and hot tub, followed by a relaxing turn in our steam room and dry sauna. Get your mornings started right with our fitness room and follow up your workout with our complimentary hot breakfast with eggs, sausage and biscuits. We also offer offsite spa services and packages at a renowned Calistoga day spa, as well as meeting and events space for groups and businesses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Choice Hotels, Travelocity and Cancelon so you can book your Comfort Inn Calistoga, Hot Springs of the West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Calistoga, Hot Springs Of The West Hotel Calistoga
- Clarion Collection Calistoga
- Clarion Collection Hotel Calistoga