I have returned from CDV 2 days ago and it was so good that I try to really remember it to make sure it wasn't a dream.
Everything was AMAZING.
1. Hospitality - Philip and Peter are wonderful people. I wish I had more time to chat with both of them.
2. Service - I have never seen anything like this in the numerous B&B's I've stayed at over the years. So much love and care to the guests, everything at it's right place and nothing is missing.
3. Food - Philip should open his own restaurant!
4. Location - Everyone I sent the picture of the view from the chateau had one reaction - WoW!
Thank you so much for this amazing (engagement) experience. You made it all that much more perfect.
We will come again for sure, and recommend everyone to go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just minutes from downtown Calistoga, surrounded by acres of vineyards, Chateau de Vie welcomes you into a world of understated elegance. As you enter our gates, lush formal gardens of lavender and quiet sophistication greet you. Built with old European charm, the Chateau has been enhanced with rich earth and jewel tones. Influenced by California unique heritage and the Napa Valley’s beauty, the Chateau has been furnished with your comfort in mind. Comfortable queen and king size beds, lush towels, oversized robes and the finest in linens.Quiet personal attention… magnificent views. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De Vie b&b
- Chateau De Vie Hotel Calistoga