My wife and I stayed in the Vintners Cottage in August. It was absolutely wonderful and the staff could not have been nicer!!
I agree with all the positive comments from other reviewers,but in the interests of full honesty, I have to also say the following:
1. It is absurdly expensive.
2. The breakfast was a real disappointment. It was just your basic Comfort Inn breakfast buffet (nothing hot, just breads, cereal, yogurt, etc.). Given the huge price you are paying to be a guest there, the mediocre breakfast was a real downer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Napa Valley's laid-back luxury in your private resort cottage nestled amid tall trees and lush landscape at Cottage Grove Inn. Tucked into the picturesque wine country village of Calistoga, this tranquil setting is just a short stroll to restaurants, cafes, boutiques and galleries. Each of our 16 private cottages is uniquely appointed with the finest quality furnishings, soft linens and plush down bedding on a luxurious king bed. Sink into overstuffed chairs by your own crackling fire or restore in a deep-soaking Jacuzzi tub for two. Filled with character and charm, our cozy cottages feature reclaimed hardwood floors from an old whiskey distillery, vaulted ceilings with skylights and a front porch with wicker rockers for warm summer nights. Enjoy a full breakfast daily and wine pairing in the evening of local Calistoga wines. Relax, Rejuvenate and Revive at Cottage Grove Inn on your next trip ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Cottage Grove Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cottage Grove Hotel Calistoga