We took advantage of their winter special and spent three nights at one of the cottages.
The bed is just great. The microfiber sheet and pillow cases are soft and comfortable. Great sleep!
Decor is not fancy, but tasty for a relaxing stay. The property is on Hwy 128 (Foothill Blvd) but the double-pane windows really block all the noise. Town center is just a short walk away.
Some visitors may find the water pressure of the shower a little low, but we applaud the management's effort (including the low-flow toilet) to conserve water during this drought year.
We love the freshly baked croissant in the morning!
We will definitely come back some time in the future.
A few suggestions:
- there were two apples and water in the fridge that were waiting for us upon our check-in --- nice touch. It would be even better if they were replenished daily.
- make a couple sets of table utensils and plates available in the cottage --- visitors may want to enjoy some wine and cheese late in the evening. (There are already wine glasses and a corkscrew)
- wifi connection speed fluctuates and signal strength varies inside the cottage --- it didn't bother us, as we were only looking up local info and required really low bandwidth. Adjusting the location of the wifi antenna may help.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aurora Park Cottages is your private vacation retreat in Napa Valley wine country. Located in beautiful Calistoga - the spa capital of California - our peaceful, country haven is just minutes from world-class Napa Valley wineries, excellent restaurants, and quaint gift shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Aurora Park Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aurora Park Cottages Hotel Calistoga