“Relaxing Day Mother's Day”

Indian Springs Resort Spa
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Indian Springs is a homey real mineral pool spa experience. We did a half hour treatment for family of five, which included all day use of the pool and other areas. We did not allow enough time to come and go too much, but it is a great way to spend the day, especially if you can work in a break for lunch at one of the great restaurants you can wallk to, and work in a nap also!

1  Thank Robertiskute
in 20 reviews
"attendant"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed May 8, 2013

If you go to Calistoga, you see MUD bath services everywhere. This facility is the BEST for this MUD bath service. It has a great mineral pool and a lovely budha pond to relax and sit outside. Overall MUD BATH experience was different. It did make my skin soft, but I really didn't enjoy sitting in MUD, I didn't find it relaxing. I would recommend wearing panties that you throw away after sitting in the mud...unless you want the mud everywhere! I did purchase the mud mask for my face and the cucumber lotion. Which I think work well. I am glad I did experience the MUD bath, its just NOT for me! I would come back again and skip the MUD and experience the massage.

Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

Just had a great relaxing mud bath and massage. Great treatments. I am in heaven! The slow methodical treatments were excellent. The grounds are a plus and the Buddha pond is a great place to stop and meditate.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Stayed at another hotel but found that there was no spa services. Called and found Indian Springs. They offered a day pass, sort of. Bought a massage and was given the entire day use of all of the pools. The Buddha Pool is one of the most secluded and relaxing places I found anywhere. You sit on lush loungers around a pool that is fed directly from the pipes of the original springs. No sulfur smell, just colorful rainbows from the sprays of water. Fell asleep and was awakened by a staff member, given a special water with floating citrus and led to the best massage in town. Ask for Molly, she is amazing.

1  Thank BigDogCA2013
See more reviews
Reviewed March 10, 2013

We didn't stay at Indian Springs, but my husband and I happened to walk by during a recent stay in Calistoga. We were drawn in by the long, palm-lined driveway and decided to go to the office to ask for a brochure. The friendly staffer suggested we take a look at the pool, which turned out to be an Olympic-size swimming pool filled with 101-degree water from the mineral springs that run beneath Calistoga. We found out that if you booked a treatment you could use the pool for the rest of the day. So the next day I booked a mud bath, a delightful skin-softening soak in warm volcanic ash, followed by a mineral bath, a wrap and a visit to the beautiful Zen garden. Then I spent an hour or so paddling around in the lovely water of the swimming pool. This was a most delightful find, and I hope to return next time I'm in the area.

3  Thank 60sgal