“Great Huevos Rancheros”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Folsom, California
“Great Huevos Rancheros”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

My husband and I had a nice breakfast at Cafe Sarafornia. We were seated right away and our coffee came promptly. Nice waitress took our order and we got our food in record time. Loved the Huevos Rancheros. It's one of my favorites and this restaurant makes a good one. My husband had a custom omelette that was great too. I would recommend this restaurant for breakfast and will eat there again next time I'm in Calistoga.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Cindy95630

Texas
“The Greatest Breakfast in the Valley”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

The portions are generous and the food is to die for!!! Service was great and you get the feel that this little Ma and Pa restaurant will be around for a long time to come!
Two thumbs up!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank wekirks
Sacramento, California
“Great Food, Brusque Service”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

We really enjoyed their "breakfast all day" offerings at this busy diner. I had the Mexican omelette which was fresh and very tasty. They don't skimp on the portions here.
The place is bustling, and the service was quite brusque, almost to the point of being rude. I guess they want you to move it along as quickly as possible. I would come back for the food, just don't expect any pleasantries here.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Retr0Travel
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Poor Service”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

If you are going with friends, make sure you ask upfront to have your check split. We received quite the attitude from the staff when we asked that the check be separated. None of the staff smiled or asked how are meal was. My eggs were good but the biscuits and gravy were not what I expected.

Visited July 2013
San Francisco, California
“Basic diner food, not that there's anything wrong with that!”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

We had breakfast here, on a Saturday morning. No wait, which was nice. The food was standard, basic breakfast (eggs, toast, bacon) and was fine. Nothing exceptional to rave about, but also no negative to it at all!

Visited July 2013