EuroSpa & Inn
UpValley Inn & Hot Springs(Calistoga)(Great Value!)
$179
$161
Wine Way Inn(Calistoga)(Great Value!)
$159
$139
Official Site
The Bergson(Calistoga)(Great Value!)
$159
$199
$169
Official Site
Mount View Hotel & Spa(Calistoga)(Great Value!)
$199
$193
Travelocity
$223
Best Western Plus Stevenson Manor(Calistoga)(Great Value!)
$239
$1,160
$905
Official Website
$449
All reviewseuro spamud wrapcontinental breakfastafternoon snackhomemade granolapool and hot tubhard boiled eggsnapa valleywine countrythe main streetwine tastingfridge and microwavenice breakfastshort walkquiet neighborhoodspa servicessmall pool
Reviewed April 18, 2006

My boyfriend and I wanted to spend our spring break in Napa Valley, and after doing some research decide to book a room at the EuroSpa Inn. Although the weather left much to be desired, we were very satisfied with the inn (which really is an inn in every way: quaint, cozy, and friendly proprieters). Our room featured a large sleigh bed, a tv with cable, microwave, minifridge, and of course some glasses and a corkscrew. The bathroom was also nicely stocked, and featured a small jacuzzi tub.

Located just two short blocks from Highway 29, the inn is within walking distance to "downtown" Calistoga and the various restaurants there. But a very nice aspect of the inn is the continental breakfast served every morning with a few copies of the Chronicle. Fresh fruit, yougurt, cereal, and breakfast pastries can be enjoyed right by the outdoor fireplace. In the afternoon, a light snack is served as well, although we were never back in time to experience it ourselves.

Overall, the EuroSpa Inn's rates were a great value for Napa Valley accomodations.

• Stayed: March 2006
4  Thank gulllible1
A TripAdvisor Member
Los Angeles
Reviewed March 26, 2006

We stayed at the Euro Inn and Spa with 3 other couples and kids. Having kids now has changed our "napa getaways" slightly, so we wanted a nice place, but didn't want to worry about the kids being a problem for others. This place was so welcoming and CLEAN. It is difficult to stay in Napa Valley these days for under $200, and this place was such a great value for what you get. It isn't 4 star, but you aren't paying $500 either. The location makes it walkable to all the restaurants in downtown Calistoga, with decent rooms and all the ammenities. Someone's review mentioned the size of the rooms being small, but we did not find that to be the case. I don't know what room they stayed in, but none of our rooms were small. We have high standards and expensive taste, and the Euro Inn and Spa provided what we needed at a great price so we could spend more money on the wine.

• Stayed: March 2006
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 2, 2006

Every year I take my boyfriend away for a surprise birthday weekend getaway. Since his birthday happens to fall a few days before Valentine's, this is also a romantic trip for both of us. This year I was looking for a romantic package that also featured the spa specialities Calistoga has to offer. Since I am a poor graduate student, it was hard to find a hotel that offerred everything I wanted but at a good price. I lucked out when I found the Eurospa Inn!

I booked the "Romantic Getaway Package" and was able to get 2 nights stay, 2 1-hour massages, dinner for two, champagne, and a room with a king bed, fireplace, and whirlpool tub! I was a little worried when I read reviews calling the Eurospa a "motel", however I was pleasantly surprised to open the door to my room (#5) and find a very clean, quaint room with bathrobes and chilled champagne waiting for us. The small fireplace quickly warmed up our room and although the whirlpool tub was for 1, we were able to both enjoy a romantic bath. The location was off the main highway and very quiet all nights of my stay. In the morning we enjoyed a breakfast of fruit, yogurt, muffins, and juice by the fire and in the afternoon cookies and Martinelli's were available. Because the weather was so great, we were also able to take a dip in the pool and spa during the afternoon. The spa and pool were clean and it was very relaxing to sit in the spa while watching the sun set by the vineyard next door to Eurospa.

We chose to use our dinner gift certificate to celebrate my boyfriend's birthday dinner at Brannan's Grill (great food and atmosphere). It was a very short walk to the downtown from the hotel, which made our time more relaxing as everything we needed was conveniently located. The manager at Eurospa was very helpful in making our reservations and also recommending restaurants for the other night's of our stay.

With the money I saved, I was able to spend my money on mudbaths, winetasting, and another night's stay. Overall, I highly recommend the Eurospa. This is a special find where the small details really show how much thought the owners and managers have put into making one's visit special at an affordable rate. I will certainly return again for a quaint and comfortable stay!

I will try to post pictures soon if I can figure out how to use my camera!

• Stayed: February 2006
4  Thank Jenny O
Reviewed February 5, 2006

My husband and I stayed at the Eurospa & Inn on a weekend getaway. Like the other reviews have mentioned, it is a small motel with impeccably clean rooms, kitchenettes and huge whirlpool bathtubs. The staff was friendly and the location was great. The price was also very reasonable for wine country. But if you're expecting luxury, you should pay more to stay elsewhere.

I was very disappointed in the spa. The massage cost about the same as fancier spas I've visited, but didn't measure up. The room was very bright and way too cold... not the relaxing environment you want for a massage. I was hoping that the therapist would notice me shivering and turn up the heat, but she did not. My not-so-full-body massage was then cut short by loud-talking guests in the next room who had some kind of scheduling conflict. I need a warm blanket and another massage to thaw-out and unwind from my last one!

• Stayed: February 2006
3  Thank mmwCA
A TripAdvisor Member
Santa Barbara, California
Reviewed December 25, 2005

We stayed at the EuroSpa & Inn upon recommendation from the management at the Sonoma Creek Inn. It was a delightful, but small room. It featured an “electric” gas burning stove, which kept the room quite toasty. We had a double Jacuzzi tub in our room along with a stall shower. The bathroom was very large, plenty of room for dressing. It did lack a place to store your own toiletries and cosmetics. The king size bed took up most of the space in the room. The room also had a nice, quiet refrigerator, microwave, and a coffee pot that was equipped to grind whole beans that were provided. Bill and Joanne, managers, were very accommodating. We enjoyed the open patio area that was designated for the abundant continental breakfast, that consisted of hard boiled eggs, granola, cereal, coffee, tea, hot chocolate, breads, muffins or Danish, freshly prepared fruit and yogurt. There was also a manager’s welcome of apple cider and cookies. I also took advantage of the “Day Spa” that is offered. Ashley and Deborah were very helpful with the appointment and Deborah gave a fantastic massage. Prices are well within the “norm” for the spa treatments. An absolute must after a day of driving and wine tasting.

Things we liked:
* Fireplace
* Breakfast on outdoor patio with the fireplace lit
* Spa treatments
* Ability to make your own coffee with freshly ground beans
* Easy parking
* Downtown area is within walking distance
* Great Italian restaurant in town, Boskos, everything served was fresh and homemade including the pastas
* Within a 10 mile driving distance of majority of wineries and Dean & Deluca Purveyor of Fine Food and Wine (a must for great, made to order deli sandwiches)

Things we didn’t like:
* Storm drain pump came on during a rain early in the morning
* Lattice fence around the pool area was in need of major repair
* Neighbors in house adjacent to Inn smoked and it came into room
* Wooden stairs and patio were slippery when wet
* Room was extremely dark, could have used some sort of a night light
* Limited space for luggage
* No table space for eating in room
* No table space or shelf in bathroom for toiletries
* Jacuzzi tub in room was difficult to enter and exit safely and easily

• Stayed: December 2005