I stayed here for two nights on a couples getaway and really enjoyed it.
1. They accomodated our very late check in. We arrived around 1am due to a late flight and they informed us of our hotel via phone (so I received the voicemail when I landed) and arranged a place to pick up the keys.
2. Had a fridge and a microwave in the room!
3. Tiny fireplace in the room. Hey, I am from Hawaii. I loved it!
4. Free breakfast from 8-10am. Pretty good spread too. I also liked the convenience of providing to-go coffee/tea cups.
5. Free parking!
1. This is not really a con, but more of a heads up to those guests that aren't familiar with Napa. If you want to be more centrally located, stay in St. Helena or near Napa. Calistoga is more north. It was great for us because we didn't mind the drive and liked the scenery...but just a heads up.
OVERALL: A really cute and quaint place. I would definitely come back here. They have a hot tub and spa, which i didn't get a chance to partake in, but hopefully will one day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Euro Spa & Inn in Calistoga, California features 13 deluxe, boutique-style hotel guestrooms, complimentary breakfast, whirlpool tubs, gas woodstove fireplaces, onsite spa, and a variety of wine country Calistoga vacation packages for a unique Calistoga wine county lodging experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your EuroSpa & Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eurospa And Inn
- Euro Hotel Calistoga
- Eurospa Hotel Calistoga