“Cute Place”
Review of EuroSpa & Inn

EuroSpa & Inn
Ranked #9 of 15 Hotels in Calistoga
Reviewed June 2, 2014

I stayed here for two nights on a couples getaway and really enjoyed it.

PROS:
1. They accomodated our very late check in. We arrived around 1am due to a late flight and they informed us of our hotel via phone (so I received the voicemail when I landed) and arranged a place to pick up the keys.
2. Had a fridge and a microwave in the room!
3. Tiny fireplace in the room. Hey, I am from Hawaii. I loved it!
4. Free breakfast from 8-10am. Pretty good spread too. I also liked the convenience of providing to-go coffee/tea cups.
5. Free parking!

CONS:
1. This is not really a con, but more of a heads up to those guests that aren't familiar with Napa. If you want to be more centrally located, stay in St. Helena or near Napa. Calistoga is more north. It was great for us because we didn't mind the drive and liked the scenery...but just a heads up.

OVERALL: A really cute and quaint place. I would definitely come back here. They have a hot tub and spa, which i didn't get a chance to partake in, but hopefully will one day.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 1, 2014

I spent 4 days here with my Mom and two sisters. The spa was very reasonable and offered a variety of treatments such as mani/pedis, mud wraps and massages. The continental breakfasts were superb, with the usual pastries, oatmeal, fresh fruit, cereal, toast, etc. but also had a fresh daily special like quiche, or egg muffins. They gave us free shuttle passes to travel around town visiting wineries without needing a designated driver. Every night the pool and hot tub called to us in the beautiful garden area. I have never stayed in such a quiet area even though every room was booked. We will definitely come back!

Room Tip: They have two rooms with two queen beds. The other rooms only have a single queen.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank DeeMSJMC
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Off the beaten path, roomy, nice size rooms and a fantastic relaxing spa or massage just a few steps away. Walking distance of any restaurant or shop in Calistoga and convenient to all wineries in Napa. Wonderful breakfast included. Cannot beat it for the price.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Donald H
Reviewed May 25, 2014

The Inn was an absolutely wonderful place to gather after a day of sampling wines in North Napa. The rooms are spacious with great amenities and the breakfast spread was outstanding! Look for the locally prepared egg and sausage muffin and the fresh fruit served at breakfast made our day!

Reviewed May 8, 2014

I'm Michiko in Japan.
I really appriciate your kindness and helping. I was able to get the airport shttle bus for San Francisco airport early Sunday morning and back to Japan.
Your Inn was excellent! I was able to relax and enjoy to stay in Calistoga.
Bill and Joanne, also Hannah were very kind to me.
The jagzi bath, mud spa, and facial massage made me relax.
I was pleased with nice breakfast and pool area, having nice view, also.
Free shuttle bus took me to some wineries. I was able to go hiking near hotel.
The microwave and refrigerator in the room were very convenient.
Especcialy, since Joanne took care of me much, I was able to enjoy stay in Calistoga.
Thank you so much.  I recomend everyone visiting Calistoga to stay at Euro Spa & Inn.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed May 4, 2014

Well... we got the room right next to the ice machine and the breakfast area. Oh, great, I thought... we'll be waking at the crack of dawn. It wasn't a good thing... but it wasn't as bad as we feared.

I like what they are trying to do with this place. They have taken basically a motel, with all room windows facing the parking area and a tiny pool, and somehow made it feel like a cute little boutique b&b. Nicely painted inside and out, comfy beds, nice big tub... the pool has a nice big tree that's lovely to sit beneath.

They offer cold filtered water, which we love, as well as a decent cold breakfast (hard boiled the main protein) and warm cookies in the afternoon. Their granola is home made and delicious with lots of nuts.

We didn't experience the owners to be particularly friendly or welcoming... but they certainly do well at making guest feel pampered by maintaining a clean and comfortable inn with lots of little extras. (microwave and fridge in the rooms.... bathrobes... nice soap...) Air conditioning worked very well, too.

I hope to stay here again. The pool is nice, but tiny... but we spend the day at the big pool up the street anyway. (we get a massage and have day use.) I think that the rates here are very fair for an expensive town like Calistoga.

Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

My husband & I stayed here for a weekend away in April & I'm so glad we decided to! Great place, comfortable beds, nice continental breakfast & within walking distance to everything in town. Only, very small complaint, the shutters in our room didn't really block out the light outside the door at night or the sun in the morning very well, but other then that, I wouldn't change a thing. We also did a couples mud wrap at the spa. Great to have a spa right there & the wrap left us nice & relaxed for the rest of our stay. So glad we stayed in Calistoga & here at the Eurospa!

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple