EuroSpa & Inn
UpValley Inn & Hot Springs(Calistoga)(Great Value!)
$220
$170
AscendHotels
Mount View Hotel & Spa(Calistoga)
$229
Wine Way Inn(Calistoga)(Great Value!)
$189
Official Site
The Bergson(Calistoga)(Great Value!)
$179
$189
Official Site
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $291/night.

$213
$199
Roman Spa Hot Springs Resort(Calistoga)
$231
$309
TripAdvisor
$600
Official Website
$1,180
$1,080
Official Website
All reviewseuro spamud wrapcontinental breakfastafternoon snackwine countryhomemade granolapool and hot tubhard boiled eggsnapa valleythe main streetwine tastingfridge and microwavenice breakfastgas fireplaceshort walkquiet neighborhoodspa services
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Recently I stayed at the EuroSpa and Inn for the second time. I was on a girls weekend with my daughter and granddaughter. We had such a lovely time there. It is not super luxurious but very relaxing,clean, quiet, comfortable and conveniently located. They provided nice organic body products as well. All the staff we encountered were super helpful and really friendly. The breakfast and late afternoon tea is served al fresco on a lovely covered patio with a fireplace. Many of the foods served are homemade and delicious. We all had facials at the spa and even my 10 yr old granddaughter was treated very well. The staff is so sweet and accomodating. I would definitely go back again. Check it out!

Room Tip: They have a suite with two bedrooms. One with a king and one with a queen. Jacuzzi tub.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 17, 2013

My three friends and I took a "girls' trip" to Calistoga for wine tasting, shopping, fun and relaxation. We stayed at the EuroSpa and Inn as it offered a room large enough for all of us to share. The hotel and room were nice enough, but we all felt a little disappointed that we were staying at what seemed to be an updated 1960's motor inn.
There are only a little over a dozen rooms on the single story property. Our room was large enough for all four of us, but it didn't provide any relaxing sitting area aside from a small dining table and chairs. The beds were comfortable, but the pillows were awful and should be replaced. Our room was very clean, and the decor and fixtures were updated.
As it is a motor inn, there is no lobby. When I woke up earlier than my friends, there really wasn't any place to go aside from outside where it was cold. There is a covered porch area with a fireplace (that isn't lit until about 7:00 a.m.) where they serve breakfast and evening treats (non-alcoholic). The breakfast was fruit, yogurt, breads, pastries and a freshly baked egg dish that was delicious our first day and not-so-good on the second day. On our first night, after a day of shopping and wine tasting, we were delighted to arrive at the porch and find wonderful barbeque ribs. They went perfectly with our cheese and crackers, and we actually made this our dinner.
The EuroSpa and Inn are a block away from the main street in Calistoga, which is very convenient. The owners/managers are very nice, but again, as this is a motor inn, there isn't a staff conveniently available 24 hours a day.
Travelers knowing that the EuroSpa and Inn is a nice, clean motor inn will be happy.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank swissmissme
Reviewed February 17, 2013

We stayed February 13th and 14th. The people managing the Inn are very nice. The breakfast they provide daily is yummy and a bit fancier than your average "continental" provided by some hotels. Rooms were nice and well kept. I would highly recommend for a couple looking for a peaceful getaway.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sbadOcca
Reviewed February 5, 2013

My fiance and I loved this place. The staff was very friendly, the breakfast and afternoon snacks were both freshly made and delicious. We also got a massage while we were there and enjoyed the massage very much as well. The bed was very comfortable and the inn was very near close to the main strip of restaurants in Calistoga. It was only a short walk to dinner.

Most people just walk around in there robes while staying here. Some people may not like this, but it was very relaxing for us during our stay.

Staying at this Inn was one of the highlights of our vacation and I would highly reccomend staying here over many of the much more expensive spa/hotels in this area.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Chip B
Reviewed January 29, 2013

On the whole I liked this place -- it was good value for Calistoga. The room was small but clean and nicely decorated. I didn't sleep well at all, but I like a big bed, and our bed was a double so I tossed and turned all night. The breakfast was great however -- only drawback was that it was a very cold morning with ice on the car so we couldn't eat in the outdoor area where breakfast was served because it was just too cold, even with the heater going. Food was very tasty however and there was a nice selection. Also we took advantage of the spa and got a mud wrap which was great. I felt fantastic afterwards, all the aches and pains of road travel had disappeared.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple