“Serene”
Review of Mount View Spa

Mount View Spa
Reviewed July 25, 2012

Very quiet except for the minor constuction. The waters were well maintained and the grounds were clean. The front desk was very friendly. We simply went for day use and intend to return on our next visit to Calistoga

1  Thank nelicat

Reviewed November 16, 2011

The Mountain View in Calistoga was our base for exploring the Napa Vally. We were concerned that we might me a touch out of the way there, but we were pleased to find that was not the case at all. All of the vineyrds we had planned to visit were easily accessed from Calistoga. As for the hotel itself, the staff was friendly and welcoming, and the rooms, although smallish, were comfortable enough for all. We would definitely consider staying again.

Reviewed November 1, 2011

Your stay in Napa cannot be complete unless you stay at this wonderful retreat in the heart of Calistoga. Professional and delightful staff is the epitomy of relaxation~ The Jole restaurant next door rivals Auburge De Soleil. Mark and Sonjia Spector rockt his fabulous restaurant!!!! Staying at the Mount View , you will find a staff that is pleasant and make your stay fabulous~ Thank you to all of you for taking us on!!!!!! We barged in like a herd of elephants and the staff was accomodating!!! Thank you Thank you Thank you!

Reviewed May 17, 2011

I have to start this review by saying I usually am disappointed by my spa visits when we go on vacation... there is a great spa in the town I am from, so my bar is set pretty high.
So the Mount View Spa was really a pleasant suprise for me. The spa itself had great ambiance - quiet, wonderful smells, dim (but not too dim) lighting. I had a massage treatment (just their basic 50 min massage) and it was great. My therapist paid attention to detail and spent time where I asked her to concentrated. She also spent quite a bit of time on my feet, which was unexpected but really great.
I also received a $20 credit for the spa when I checked in, so the massage went from $115 to $95, which is still on the higher end of what I would like to pay but much more palatable.
Overall it was a really wonderful experience.

2  Thank CHNicholls