“Very good food at a fair price.”

Pacifico Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 44 Restaurants in Calistoga
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Florida Keys
“Very good food at a fair price.”
Reviewed September 18, 2010

We had a very nice meal at a good price. Fast and efficient service.

Oakland, California
“Look No Further”
Reviewed September 18, 2010

If you enjoy fresh, top quality authentic Mexican cuisine, this is the place for you. The enchiladas mole and enchiladas suizas are as good as you will find anywhere. I had a margarita Mexicana and was pleased by the fact that it was made with high quality liquor and fresh lime juice instead of the sweet and sour mix that many restaurants favor. The decor is lovely and the service is professional and attentive. To top it off they had really good mariachis and we got out for $50.00 for the two of us with drinks. What more can I say? I love the place.

Folsom, California
“The Best Choice for Vegetarian Dinner in Calistoga”
Reviewed May 6, 2010

After much frustration searching Calistoga for a vegetarian-friendly dinner restaurant, Pacifico was our saving grace. Manny, our waiter, was very knowledgeable and friendly. My fiance is vegetarian and I am vegan, and Manny went out of his way to be sure the ingredients in our meals suited our special diets. The food was fresh and excellent! The price was very reasonable and the cocktails were delicious.
Be sure to try the beet and jicama salad-- yum!!! And ask for Manny!

Chicago
“did not honor wine corking fee agreement with local winery”
Reviewed March 10, 2010

We were planning to eat at Pacifico after going to a local winery (Castillo de Amprosa) and purchasing a good bottle of wine. At the wine tasting they had listed Pacifico as a restaurant (one of about 10 listed) that would "wave" the $15 corking fee if you bring your own bottle of wine from this winery. We thought that was a great idea - we would go there and bring our own bottle of good wine to enjoy with dinner! I decided to call before we made the long walk down the road from our hotel to the restaurant, just to be sure before I lugged a bottle of wine with us. The flighty girl that answered the phone did not know what I was talking about, and in fact asked me to repeat myself a few times and sounded annoyed (I had made the reservation earlier in the day). Then I got disconnected (by accident?) and when I called back she did not even apologize. She said " I don't know anything about that. Our corking fee is $15). So then I was pretty frustrated and asked to speak to her manager. She did not give the phone to the manager, but instead went and asked him/her (I assume) and came back with the same answer that they did NOT honor that agreement. So either the restaurant is to blame, or the winery is to blame for advertising falsely, but either way they were totally rude to me and of course I cancelled the reservation. It is a shame. as we were looking forward to eating there.

oklahoma
“Great family restaurant”
Reviewed October 3, 2009

We were glad to find a restaurant that had a menu for children. The food was great too.
But no queso if you are use to tex mex!