“Yummy Mexican Food in Calistoga”

Pacifico Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 44 Restaurants in Calistoga
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Ate at Pacifico our first night in Calistoga. Loved it. The restaurant is comfortable and decorated nicely. I had a three tostado dish, with a guacamole tostado, a carnitas tostado and a chicken tostado, all very yummy. My husband loved his food as well. Also great chips and salsa and margaritas.We eat a lot of Mexican food and there is a lot of very good Mexican food where we live and I found Pacifico to be great. I felt the food was very reasonably priced and wish I could eat there more often.

There are newer reviews for Pacifico Mexican Restaurant

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Needed a break from fancy. So this was recommended by the guy in the olive oil store. We had a taste for Mexican, and glad we came. Yummy margs and sangria. yummy chips and salsa, guac delish too, fish tacos with delightful little homemade soft corn tortillas, and a terrific veggie omelet made for a great lunch choice. Not pricey either . Neighborhood gem.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

There was nothing we didn't like about this restaurant. The food is authentic and good. When asked if I wanted a side of hot tortillas with my order and I also asked for butter to go with it, the waitress smiled. There is nothing better than a hot corn tortilla slathered with butter. Used to get them that way in Old Town Los Angeles and San Diego. My grand daughter whose other grand mother is from Mexico loved the food and said it was a lot like what she has at grand ma's house.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

It's great to find a restaurant that has excellent service and great Mexican food. Many of the restaurants on Lincoln Ave are fancy, shmancy but Pacifico is consistent, friendly, and always satisfying.

I had a shredded beef burrito and my friend had fish tacos. Both were outstanding and just what we needed.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

The food was prepared quickly and was hot and flavorful. We had to ask for more chips and salsa, but it was brought quickly after we were able to get the attention of the waitress.