“Yummy, cheap, great all round”

Pacifico Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 44 Restaurants in Calistoga
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Leeds, UK
“Yummy, cheap, great all round”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2011

Very nice meal for 2 in September 2011.

Great value, nice spicy Mexican. ridiculously big tequilla menu but I opted for the 26 buck pino which was excellent.

Highly recommend if u want a tasty Big portion meal in calistoga

San Francisco
“authentic mexican”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2011

Not sure I remember the name of my lunch dish - Tres Marias?--- three mini tostadas and all of them fresh and delicious. The carnitas - excellent. The chips were also fresh and warm and served with good salsa. I love good tequila but I was on my own and driving so did not sample but they have a great list. The service was attentive and friendly. Would definitely return.

• Visited August 2011
Middletown, CA
“Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2011

This place is fantastic. Been here several times and it is always great. This is my favorite place to eat in Calistoga. The fish is good, the veggies are fresh, everything is great. Love the chips and the salsa. Good servie, too. Central and easy to park and near the park.

• Visited July 2011
Carnelian Bay, Ca
“Great food and value....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2011

I have been to Pacifico a few times before, but I think it deserves a review this time. Very good tacos huachinango for me. My friend pronounced her chicken burrito with red chile sauce the best she'd ever had. Thin, hot, fresh chips. Good prices too....excellent Mark West pinot noir for $26/bottle. If you are into tequila, which I am not, they have them all. Comfortable atmosphere, too.

• Visited June 2011
Los Angeles
“Good tasting Mexican Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2011

We stopped here for lunch on an afternoon that we were wine tasting. The food was very good. We had a Fajita Burrito and Tres Marias (sopas type dish). All the dishes I saw served around me looked good too. It was hard to pick one off the menu.

• Visited May 2011