“It's the music...”

Hydro Bar and Grill
Ranked #9 of 44 Restaurants in Calistoga
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sacramento, CA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“It's the music...”
Reviewed July 30, 2008

Cool laid back atmosphere, tasty bar food but go for the music. Jazz, blues, older gentlemen on horns, good times.

LA
“Very Dissapointed”
Reviewed July 27, 2008

The food was nothing special to say the least. The ribs portion was not very big and it contained a lot of fat. The scallops plate was very small and not at all worth the $15 they charged for it. They also messed up an order and the other people were nearly finished by the time the food was finally corrected. This was a very disappointing experience.

1 Thank californiaguyLa
Mpls MN
“cucumber soup”
Reviewed June 21, 2008

During a recent trip I ate at Hydo more than a few times
and can not get enough of the cold cucumber soup.
Everything from sandwiches to appetizers to desserts
were fantastic. I wouldn't hesitate to send my friends or family.
Live music full bar, excellent service: what more could you ask for?

Iowa
“A nice low key place”
Reviewed May 31, 2008

We had a very pleasant, reasonably priced dinner.

Wait staff was friendly and professional.

1 Thank BigBigAl
Lake Tahoe, CA
“The BEST lasagna I've ever had!”
Reviewed March 26, 2008

My first time in Calistoga and my boyfriend and I stayed around the corner from the Hydro Grill - lucky for us! The atmosphere was fun and casual, the square bar is a great place to hang out, and the food was amazing. We went back a second day after having the veggie lasagna - not exactly traditionally prepared but I liked that since I'm a healthy eater and it didn't seem too heavy. It was the MOST delicious and I can't stop thinking about it and wanting it all over again. We also had some delicious salads and fish tacos - everything was wonderful and low-
key - highly recommended.

1 Thank BizzieBQ