“Good burgers - give the fish tacos a miss”

Hydro Bar and Grill
Ranked #8 of 44 Restaurants in Calistoga
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed March 23, 2013

This is a popular choice in Calistoga. We had very good service, nice atmosphere - my cousin said her burger was excellent - I got the fish tacos and thought they were below average. Most of the reviews are great - so maybe I made a bad choice - but I had better meals at every other restaurant I visited in my 3 visits to Calistoga.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

Really great Chile Relleno and dessert. After an expensive meal the night before that didn't measure up to our expectations, we were happy to try a modest restaurant. Regarding the strawberry Sundae, I asked if the chocolate sauce was hot fudge or just chocolate syrup. I said that if it was chocolate syrup, I would rather not have any chocolate sauce. The server delivered a strawberry sundae with caramel sauce (surprise) and it was delicious. The tourist info office had given us a 10% off coupon and we enjoyed that as well. The service was friendly and efficient.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Great place for an appetizer and a drink when you're in Calistoga. The brick building has a nice feel inside. The menu is varied with plenty to choose from.

Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

Were looking for a casual but tasty meal in Calistoga and this fit the bill perfectly. Menu featured many choices. My salad was tasty as was my boyfriend's burger. The live music on a Sunday night was a nice touch too. Atmosphere was fun and pleasant. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Needed a place for breakfast and found this spot after driving into town. Great service. Good coffee and excellent food! Had the breakfast hash with corned beef. Best breakfast I've had in a while. Everything was cooked to perfection. THe veggies in the has were grilled just right. THe eggs were perfect and the corned beef was great! I imagine their corned beef has would be excellent based on what I found this morning!