“So Tasty”
Review of Brannan's Grill

Brannan's Grill
Ranked #14 of 44 Restaurants in Calistoga
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Washington
Transit: The Vine, # 10 bus stops a half block away and offers service from San Francisco via BayLink Ferry to Vallejo, Napa, Yountville and St Helena .
Reviewed July 13, 2013

I was a little disappointed in the shrimp cocktail appetizer but the fresh lamb chop with risotto dinner was so great my taste buds were smiling. We had great service and the atmosphere was relaxed and tastefully done. I felt the entrees were fairly priced for the quality that was served. I would go back to Brannan's and also recommend it to friends.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Good food, great bartenders. Took care of my special meal requests the night before the Napa marathon which will always make them special for me!

Reviewed July 9, 2013

The space of the restaurant is beautiful. Jazz on Saturdays. Used to be more often. The food was good but I found the menu very limited. No meal sized salads. No lighter fair. A little over priced. Not a huge selection of restaurants in Calistoga so we often will go here. I think the menu should be updated a bit. Leave what they have but expand.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

The food is quite good. Had the fresh fish and ceviche. Wine mark-up is about 75%, a little high for that area. Our server was indifferent at best. When asked the location of another restaurant we were planning on trying later, he said he knew about but didn't "memorize" things downtown, so had no idea where it was. Turns out it was across the street!

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Too bad, too because the service was warm and friendly and it has a nice atmosphere. I've had better food at Denny's. whatever you do -- do not order what what they shamelessly call shrimp cocktail and charge $12 for. Trust me on this one.