“Yummy, fresh food”

Cuisines: American, French
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 2, 2013

We had a great lunch here. There were eight of us and no one had a bad meal. Everything was delicious and the wine was good and reasonably priced.

There are newer reviews for All Seasons

Reviewed March 19, 2013

We eat here every time in town. The food was very good and the portion size as well. It is very nice bistro atmosphere.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

This was the best meal I had in the Napa Valley. And I ate at some pretty nice places, including the ones at the high end. This is a great, european-style restaurant that has a great atmosphere, great service, great prices, and just a plain great overall dining experience. I had the lamb shank (best I have ever had) with polenta and a great wine from their extensive wine list. They have great desserts as well. If I go back to Calistoga I will definitely put this restaurant at the top of my list!

Reviewed March 1, 2013

We walked from Indian Springs where we were staying and liked the looks of this restaurant. The food was really excellent - we were three people and we shared everything. The servings were large and delicious. We will definitely go back when we're in Calistoga next time.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

This establishment exudes charme with table cloth and cloth napkins, real flowers on each table, an extensive bar, several impressive pages of wines (up to 1976 vintage!) and no shortage of wait staff. While there probably are some excellent choices on the menu we were a little disappointed by the crispy chicken breast (wing bone-in, nice and juicy, just offpink in the center) on mashed potatoes with (slightly oily) spinach and the lean certified Angus burger with unqiuely thincut fries.