“Relaxing Massage”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Lavender Hill Spa

Lavender Hill Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Just a few steps from the historic Napa Valley Wine Country town of Calistoga, elegantly seated in a terraced garden hillside, you will find tiny and tranquil Lavender Hill Spa.Serene, Unique, Charming and Intimate. A harmonious blend of Napa Valley Wine Country beauty with exotic Asian influenced statuary and art create the perfect setting for high quality Calistoga spa treatments.Escape from the pressures of everyday life and experience Lavender Hill Spa, the alternative to the famous Calistoga Mud Bath and receive a massage from some of Calistoga’s best massage therapists.A short scenic drive from the Sonoma County Wine Country, Lavender Hill Spa offers spa treatments for couples, singles and friends in a private sanctuary of warmth, beauty and healing.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Relaxing Massage”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Great little spa. The room I had was right by the entrance but luckily I couldn't hear any noise. The massage was spectacular, I didn't want to leave.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Allison C

Phoenix, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Perfect way to relax!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I each had 60 min massages after a day of wine tasting throughout napa valley. This was the perfect way to end the day! The spa is very clean and comfortable. The staff is very friendly and listened to our needs. I get massages on a regular basis but Sean really had me relaxed! So glad a local recommended this spot.

Visited August 2013
3 Thank Jazzy5258
Bridgewater, New Jersey
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Total relaxation!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2013

My husband and I did the mud baths followed by massages. The baths were great - very relaxing. After soaking for 40 minutes, our bath attendant gave us each a foot massage which was the best foot massage I ever had! Add an hour massage after that - pure relaxation!

Visited June 2013
3 Thank Stacey G
middlebury in
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Mother daughter day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

Wow this was the best day at a spa ever! My daughter and I started out with a salt scrub then on to a 1 hour massage and a facial. The scrub was followed by a long soak in a tub. You are so relaxed and then proceed to the massage and facial. Sean was my massage therapist and the best I have ever had. He was so professional and got every spot worked out that I needed. If I could have taken him home to Indiana I would have. I am not sure who my daughter had, but she said she was also very good. This was a great little find!! If in Calistoga,make sure to go to Lavender Hill and ask for Sean!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Leslee W
California
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

Every time were in Calistoga we visit the Lavender Hill Spa. The massages and mineral baths are amazing. We highly recommend this after a day of wine tasting. I had the Thai mineral bath. My skin is so soft. It's awesome. Definitely go.

Visited July 2013