All reviewsindoor poolother guestseach morningpoached peargourmet breakfastwine countryb bsromantic getawaythe main housedowntown calistogafrittataliving roomspent nightswhite cheesebottle of winefireplacevictorian
Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

To celebrate our 1st wedding anniversary I tried my hardest to find a place that was extremely romantic. The Pink Mansion completely delivered. It's a wonderful historic mansion that has been wonderfully updated enough to suit all of our needs. We stayed in the Presidential suite I think and everything was spectacular. It was pricey, but everything I looked at was as well. It was worth every penny. I highly recommend the place if this description suits your needs and wants.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Spacecadat
Toppa E, Owner at The Pink Mansion, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2018

Thank you for choosing us for your special day, we are honored to have been a part of your celebration! We're here for you for any other special getaway trips you may need and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed August 23, 2017

Ok so pink's not my favorite color. But this place has it all. Great breakfast! Close to town! Beautifully furnished. Attentive hostess. Wine/cheese at 5. Pool/hot tub. I could really get used to living like this. If you're looking for a nice quite romantic beautiful place. This is it. I even starting liking the pink after the first day.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank FRANK R

Thank you for sharing your kind feedback. I am pleased (though not surprised) to see that we were able to win you over despite pink not being your favorite! We look forward to hosting you again for your next romantic getaway and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed August 11, 2017

The big question when giving a rating is; do they give you what they say they would. Pink Mansion went beyond the promises. What you see is what you get, and more. Service, cleanliness, romantic style rooms, great staff and ownership with a fresh cooked and prepared breakfast.
I'm not generally big on B&Bs, but Pink Mansion is one I will return to time and again. Ownership is genuine and friendly. For those of you need a fan on to sleep---they have a very nice one stored in the closet. Best of all, they serve the best tasting coffee I've ever enjoyed.
If for some reason you stay here and are not happy; you may need to look in the mirror. Ken

Room Tip: The Master is larger than my first apartment.
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple

This review is so incredibly sweet, thank you! We are very proud of what we do and feedback like this makes it all worth it. We get our amazing coffee from Napa Valley Coffee Roasting Company in case you'd like to reach out to them for a shipment though I'd suggest just coming back and getting a cup from us. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed August 9, 2017

I traveled with my son and stayed here one night to check it out for later, as B&Bs are for the romantic get away not really for just business. Although if you are a fan of B&Bs then yes of course.
THus, the only 2 bedroom suites are a single bed with a trundle and the Cottage which is a 2 bedroom house. Though spendy for a business trip I chose the cottage and was not disappointed. But for 2 couples on a romantic getaway the privacy is minimal. The second bedroom is a loft that although is very private visibly, it has no door. I could lay in bed in the downstair room and have a casual conversation with my son in the upstairs loft like he was sitting next to me! So you had better be over the intimacy or be really close friends with your travel couple! :)
Other than that, the cottage was delightful. Old and clean with modern ammenities. Great shower and bath (Only one)
Coffee maker small kitchen refer and micro. Dining table. Great living room with hide away TV (movies in the main hall)
Cottage sits up the hill via short ancient brick stairs. Pretty awesome but not handicap accessable. THe main house is an awesome perusal of old architecture. Great main hall and expanded dining area, indoor swimming pool! and out door jacuzzi.
Breakfast was on time and was very good. Served in a French style brought out in courses.

Located minutes from Santa Rosa and St Helena makes this an excellent spot for the Wine around. House is worth a stay.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the Pink Mansion one night. We had tickets for a concert at Mondavi and wanted somewhere close by. It was about 1/2 drive from the PM. When I booked I knew I was getting a good rate and assumed that meant maybe a smaller room which was fine for what we needed. Check in was quick and friendly. I was told the pool and hot tub were open till 11, it was a hot day so looking forward to a swim after the concert. We were put in room #8 which had its own private entry. I liked that. I had read that we had a "attached " bathroom which ended up being a walk outside the room and a few short steps to the pool entry where inside was a locked door to a very small bathroom where the door was right in front of the kitchen window. Kinda awkward but ok. We got back to our room a little after 10 and the pool cover was on so no swimming. We did take a dip in the hot tub which was nice. The bed was not comfortable, it sat right against the wall and made lots of noise. The thing I truly was unhappy with was the bathroom. The pictures have these luxurious tubs and fire places in the rooms. Ours was as studio with a curtain partition. Tastefully decorated and and clean but awkward set up. But the bathroom in my he morning was the weirdest. Here you are, bedhead and sleepy eyed and have to walk in front of the kitchen window where other guests are making breakfast. In side you can hear every noise from the kitchen and that means they can hear every noise you make while going to the bathroom! Embarrassing! Also while the people in the kitchen are using hot or cold water your shower adjusts to the opposite temperature. I'm giving the place a 3 because I think if we had another room we would have loved it. Great location to downtown, pool is great but owner needs to keep open as advertised. Most of all, the person who rents room 8 should be forewarned that it's quirky, the bathroom is basic and in awkward location. We walked through some of the other rooms and they look awesome. I'd consider staying there again just not in that room

Stayed: July 2017