All reviewsindoor poolother guestseach morningpoached peargourmet breakfastwine countryb bsromantic getawaythe main housedowntown calistogafrittataliving roomspent nightswhite cheesebottle of winefireplacevictorian
Reviewed August 11, 2017

The big question when giving a rating is; do they give you what they say they would. Pink Mansion went beyond the promises. What you see is what you get, and more. Service, cleanliness, romantic style rooms, great staff and ownership with a fresh cooked and prepared breakfast.
I'm not generally big on B&Bs, but Pink Mansion is one I will return to time and again. Ownership is genuine and friendly. For those of you need a fan on to sleep---they have a very nice one stored in the closet. Best of all, they serve the best tasting coffee I've ever enjoyed.
If for some reason you stay here and are not happy; you may need to look in the mirror. Ken

Room Tip: The Master is larger than my first apartment.
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Toppa E, Owner at The Pink Mansion, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2018

This review is so incredibly sweet, thank you! We are very proud of what we do and feedback like this makes it all worth it. We get our amazing coffee from Napa Valley Coffee Roasting Company in case you'd like to reach out to them for a shipment though I'd suggest just coming back and getting a cup from us. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed August 9, 2017

I traveled with my son and stayed here one night to check it out for later, as B&Bs are for the romantic get away not really for just business. Although if you are a fan of B&Bs then yes of course.
THus, the only 2 bedroom suites are a single bed with a trundle and the Cottage which is a 2 bedroom house. Though spendy for a business trip I chose the cottage and was not disappointed. But for 2 couples on a romantic getaway the privacy is minimal. The second bedroom is a loft that although is very private visibly, it has no door. I could lay in bed in the downstair room and have a casual conversation with my son in the upstairs loft like he was sitting next to me! So you had better be over the intimacy or be really close friends with your travel couple! :)
Other than that, the cottage was delightful. Old and clean with modern ammenities. Great shower and bath (Only one)
Coffee maker small kitchen refer and micro. Dining table. Great living room with hide away TV (movies in the main hall)
Cottage sits up the hill via short ancient brick stairs. Pretty awesome but not handicap accessable. THe main house is an awesome perusal of old architecture. Great main hall and expanded dining area, indoor swimming pool! and out door jacuzzi.
Breakfast was on time and was very good. Served in a French style brought out in courses.

Located minutes from Santa Rosa and St Helena makes this an excellent spot for the Wine around. House is worth a stay.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the Pink Mansion one night. We had tickets for a concert at Mondavi and wanted somewhere close by. It was about 1/2 drive from the PM. When I booked I knew I was getting a good rate and assumed that meant maybe a smaller room which was fine for what we needed. Check in was quick and friendly. I was told the pool and hot tub were open till 11, it was a hot day so looking forward to a swim after the concert. We were put in room #8 which had its own private entry. I liked that. I had read that we had a "attached " bathroom which ended up being a walk outside the room and a few short steps to the pool entry where inside was a locked door to a very small bathroom where the door was right in front of the kitchen window. Kinda awkward but ok. We got back to our room a little after 10 and the pool cover was on so no swimming. We did take a dip in the hot tub which was nice. The bed was not comfortable, it sat right against the wall and made lots of noise. The thing I truly was unhappy with was the bathroom. The pictures have these luxurious tubs and fire places in the rooms. Ours was as studio with a curtain partition. Tastefully decorated and and clean but awkward set up. But the bathroom in my he morning was the weirdest. Here you are, bedhead and sleepy eyed and have to walk in front of the kitchen window where other guests are making breakfast. In side you can hear every noise from the kitchen and that means they can hear every noise you make while going to the bathroom! Embarrassing! Also while the people in the kitchen are using hot or cold water your shower adjusts to the opposite temperature. I'm giving the place a 3 because I think if we had another room we would have loved it. Great location to downtown, pool is great but owner needs to keep open as advertised. Most of all, the person who rents room 8 should be forewarned that it's quirky, the bathroom is basic and in awkward location. We walked through some of the other rooms and they look awesome. I'd consider staying there again just not in that room

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed July 19, 2017 via mobile

My fiancee and I stayed for 2 night, in what's been our grand highlight of wine country. A through on through beautiful and spaceous house. Easy going, with home made breakfast together with the other guests. Leslie and Toppa, our hosts, and the staff were great.
Also, the town next door was toppa charming. Can warmly recommend Veraison restaurant, with sous chef Daniealla.
Thank you sp much for our stay.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 5, 2017

I was happy to get a room with space for 3 people as our adult daughter shared with us. The Loft with a twin was the perfect size and private for one. I did not really like that the main bedroom (for 2) was underneath the loft (you walk into the loft and then downstairs) and a little dark. A clue about the non-traditional setup would have been nice. (There was a door to the outside from the main bedroom.) Since the bathroom was shared by 3, a mirror with a light (a vanity?) in the bedroom would have helped. The price was great, the breakfasts delicious, and the host gracious. I would stay there again. It was walking distance to the shops and restaurants in town.

Room Tip: I assume the rooms facing away from the street are quieter. Mine was tucked underneath and was quiet enough and cozy. Just dark.
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family