All reviewsindoor poolother guestseach morningpoached peargourmet breakfastwine countryb bsromantic getawaythe main housedowntown calistogafrittataliving roomspent nightswhite cheesebottle of winefireplacevictorian
Reviewed September 7, 2009

The Pink Mansion was everything we hoped for in a place for a romantic 25th anniversary return to the city of our honeymoon. This gorgeous victorian mansion is in superb, spotless condition. The decor is beautiful without being overdone, and the two largest suites are simply awesome. We stayed in the master suite and found it quite luxurious. Best of all was the warm hospitality of hosts Leslie and Toppa Epps. We so enjoyed getting to know a bit about Toppa's southern background, which is very evident in his easy, outgoing manner and his ability to tend to the needs of guests. He was super accomodating of our need to depart early for a bicycle tour, and he helped us to retrieve an important item we left behind in our hasty departure. We would highly recommend the Pink Mansion and hope to return.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank deniseddavis
Reviewed August 24, 2009

We have just returned from Napa and Sonoma. This was a blind booking based on a recommendation. It surpassed my expectations on all aspects. The afternoon wine and cheeses, and the hearty delicious breakfast was exceptional. And not to mention Toppa was a delight to visit and get good inside information about the characters of the town. Unfortunately we stayed the last 2 nights further down the road in St. helena and wished we had stayed at the Pink Mansion after checking into the other B&B. It is beautiful and welcoming. My only complaint was trying to find it. Look for the pink mailbox. Oh it was so convenient to walk to dinner at night.
We will return to the Pink Mansion!!!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Marcy T
Reviewed July 21, 2009

Very elegant victorian with a wonderful breakfast. We have stayed here for our anniversary for many years and have always found it wonderful. Thanks to Tim for always making our stay very relaxing. Toppa and Leslie provide a wonderful escape, Thank you, D&D

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 10, 2009

This was our first trip to Napa (trip booked as a surprise for my husband's 40th birthday). I searched for numerous hours for the perfect Bed and Breakfast. I came upon The Pink Mansion and booked it immediately, because it had EVERYTHING I was looking for. Once we entered the place, you felt as if you were home, greated by Toppa, one of owners. We stayed in the Rose Suite, had our own entrance, private bath and even fireplace....we did try on, but not cold enough to use. I could go on and on about the Pink Mansion..from the bath towels to the robes....indoor pool and jacuzzi (yes we did use and enjoyed sitting in it, under the stars). I cannot even put into words, the scrumptious breakfasts, each day, better than the past. My husband and I are already talking about returning to Napa Valley and would not think of staying anywhere else other than the Pink Mansion. Thank you Leslie and Toppa!!!!
Robin and Charlie Baker (7/3-7/5/09)

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RobinB329
Reviewed June 8, 2009

This was our first visit to Napa and The Pink Mansion but definately won't be our last. We came for a wedding and decided to make it a weekend getaway. The Pink Mansion was fabulous, the owners are so welcoming and friendly. The rooms are great we stayed in The Forest Room which was plenty big for my husband and I but we were able to look into a couple of the suites and they are amazing, big and beautiful. The breakfast was scrumptious both days and there is nothing better than waking up to the smell of breakfast cooking. The Pink Mansion is very clean, spacious, and inviting. We will return here and would definately recommend it to others looking for a B&B in Calistoga. Thanks to Toppa and Leslie for a great weekend.
Shaunna and Patrick Easton
P.S. It is very close walking distance to downtown Calistoga which is great for dinner, shopping, etc. We parked our car Friday and never used it until we left Sunday.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple