All reviewsindoor poolother guestseach morningpoached peargourmet breakfastwine countryb bsromantic getawaythe main housedowntown calistogafrittataliving roomspent nightswhite cheesebottle of winefireplacevictorian
Reviewed July 21, 2009

Very elegant victorian with a wonderful breakfast. We have stayed here for our anniversary for many years and have always found it wonderful. Thanks to Tim for always making our stay very relaxing. Toppa and Leslie provide a wonderful escape, Thank you, D&D

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 10, 2009

This was our first trip to Napa (trip booked as a surprise for my husband's 40th birthday). I searched for numerous hours for the perfect Bed and Breakfast. I came upon The Pink Mansion and booked it immediately, because it had EVERYTHING I was looking for. Once we entered the place, you felt as if you were home, greated by Toppa, one of owners. We stayed in the Rose Suite, had our own entrance, private bath and even fireplace....we did try on, but not cold enough to use. I could go on and on about the Pink Mansion..from the bath towels to the robes....indoor pool and jacuzzi (yes we did use and enjoyed sitting in it, under the stars). I cannot even put into words, the scrumptious breakfasts, each day, better than the past. My husband and I are already talking about returning to Napa Valley and would not think of staying anywhere else other than the Pink Mansion. Thank you Leslie and Toppa!!!!
Robin and Charlie Baker (7/3-7/5/09)

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RobinB329
Reviewed June 8, 2009

This was our first visit to Napa and The Pink Mansion but definately won't be our last. We came for a wedding and decided to make it a weekend getaway. The Pink Mansion was fabulous, the owners are so welcoming and friendly. The rooms are great we stayed in The Forest Room which was plenty big for my husband and I but we were able to look into a couple of the suites and they are amazing, big and beautiful. The breakfast was scrumptious both days and there is nothing better than waking up to the smell of breakfast cooking. The Pink Mansion is very clean, spacious, and inviting. We will return here and would definately recommend it to others looking for a B&B in Calistoga. Thanks to Toppa and Leslie for a great weekend.
Shaunna and Patrick Easton
P.S. It is very close walking distance to downtown Calistoga which is great for dinner, shopping, etc. We parked our car Friday and never used it until we left Sunday.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 26, 2009

This was our 2nd time at The Pink Mansion. The first time we stayed in the beautiful honeymoon suite around the July 4th weekend. We had a private balcony and watched the Calistoga fireworks while drinking Napa Red - awesome experience, recommend highly. This time we stayed in the Carriage house to make room for my mother-in-law, also a great experience with beautiful views of the on-site Palm Tree just outside the Pink Victorian Mansion Turret. We've stayed at other places in the valley but this is in our opinion the only place to stay, either for a romantic getaway, or for an family event. Tapas and his wife are highly accomodating and fun to visit. They make for a relaxed experience. The Mansion is a beautiful Pink Victorian house in which wine and cheese is served daily. Breakfast is always great. Overall, nothing bad to say. Make sure you check out the parrot in the back yard - he's got to be the luckiest bird in the USA with free reign of the grounds. Nice pool and whirlpool in back - we'll certainly return in future!

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 8, 2009

My husband and me stayed there for a weekend. The place is amazing. The owner is the nicest person ever! The indoor pool and super heat Jacuzzi is definitely a big plus and making your stay WAY better that you can even think. It is so nice to wakeup by the smell of fresh breakfast. The house is very unique and has a lot of historic value. The rooms are gorgeous. If you are looking to have a nice time, enjoy your stay and get something for your money, go for Pink Mansion. We are definably going back soon!

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)