All reviewsindoor poolother guestseach morningpoached peargourmet breakfastwine countryb bsromantic getawaythe main housedowntown calistogafrittataliving roomspent nightswhite cheesebottle of winefireplacevictorian
Reviewed May 23, 2012

My husband and I stayed in the honeymoon suite for 4 nights. It was absolutely gorgeous!! We felt like royalty in the gigantic room. My family stayed for a few nights as well - in the cottage and in the Rose room. Both rooms were amazing! The rose room had a nice electric fireplace and private patio area. The cottage was gorgeous too - with a kitchen, bedroom, living room, and upstairs sleeping area. It was set behind the house and was very private. Just a side note -the cottage is not handicap accessible. The other rooms were vacant so I peaked inside to compare our room to others. Of the rooms I saw (all 4 on the top floor) and the Rose Room and Cottage, you really can't go wrong. They are all gorgeous and decorated perfectly.

We enjoyed the outdoor Jacuzzi each night and went for a dip in the indoor pool. The wine and cheese each night was a nice touch. The breakfasts were FABULOUS!! So much food I felt bad I couldn't eat it all. The owners and their employees are warm and welcoming and are great about offering suggestions or accommodating any special needs you may have (my sister is lactose intolerant and vegetarian and they made her special breakfast each morning). The Mansion is located really close to downtown Calistoga and we walked into town each night. It's about 5 blocks through a lovely neighborhood. There is ample parking and the grounds are very private - set off the main highway behind a lot of trees.

I would highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a relaxing, nicely located B&B in the Napa area.

Room Tip: The honeymoon suite is over the top but totally worth the splurge. The Rose Room is great for the private patio and electric fireplace. The Cottage is great for a family.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 6, 2012

We booked the Ultimate Romance Package for a quick getaway on our anniversary. The Honeymoon Suite was fabulous, but for the price we could have stayed longer in a smaller room. The mansion itself was was very charming and is within walking distance to downtown Calistoga. This was our first time staying in a B&B, and it was a great experience. The breakfast was much better than I expected, and the staff was delightful. My only regret is that we couldn't stay longer. Maybe next time!

Room Tip: Unless you plan on spending a lot of time in the room, go for the smaller, less expensive rooms and use the extra money for your meals and entertainment.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 22, 2012

My brother and his wife stayed at the Pink mansion over the weekend for the napa valley marathon. Unfortunatley we were unable to stay over in Calistoga but we did visit for a few hours in the evening. Even though we were not actual guests we were made to feel right at home durring the wine and cheese service. We also had a fun conversation with some of the other guests and the inn keeper. Because of this, when we go back to Calistoga we wouldn't stay anywhere but at the pink mansion.

Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 22, 2012

The Pink Mansion was beautiful and comfortable. I felt welcomed by the amazing staff and every need I had was met with a smile. The location was perfect for dining and seeing downtown Calistoga. I would definitely come back and stay again!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 16, 2012

We stayed three nights with a party of six and our experience could not have been more perfect. The Master Suite was luxurious and spacious, the breakfasts were incredible,and the staff warm and inviting. Our host Chris went above and beyond to entertain and genuinely became a friend during the first wine and cheese happy hour. The proximity to quaint, downtown Calistoga is perfect for dining, or simply exploring the local sights on foot. We hope to make it back someday and wouldn't visit Napa Valley any other way.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple