CasaLana Gourmet Retreats
Solage, an Auberge Resort(Calistoga)
$495
EuroSpa & Inn(Calistoga)(Great Value!)
$319
$199
UpValley Inn & Hot Springs(Calistoga)(Great Value!)
$170
$152
AscendHotels
The Bergson(Calistoga)(Great Value!)
$189
Calistoga Ranch, An Auberge Resort(Calistoga)
$1,100
$1,000
Official Website
Travelocity
Golden Haven Hot Springs Spa(Calistoga)
$215
$359
Travelocity
Roman Spa Hot Springs Resort(Calistoga)
$223
Hotels.com
All reviewscasa lanacooking classnapa riverb brecommend casabed and breakfaststayed upstairswine countrywine tastinglarge tubbeautiful landscapingspecial treatfarmers marketprivate entrancewonderful hospitalitythe inn keepera wonderful stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 22, 2010

Friends and I did the three day cooking course with Lana and stayed in her two room B&b. We enjoyed our comfortable rooms and learned plenty about cooking during our stay. Lana had good tips for nearby shopping and other sights as well. The breakfasts were excellent! The beds were super comfy.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank cookincanuck
Reviewed September 18, 2010

Had a fabulous stay at CasaLana this past August. Took the 5 day cooking class and stayed upstairs in the B&B during our time there. The class was excellent. I do quite a bit of cooking, but really learned a lot from Lana and felt that she tailored her class well to the student's interests. The room was very clean and comfortable, and had everything we needed during our stay. The breakfasts were delicious and had great variety - especially loved the scones that Lana made for us. The location was a nice walk to downtown Calistoga and was very quiet and relaxing. Lana was a great host - she had good recommendations for local wineries and was available to answer our questions. Would highly recommend to others!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 20, 2010

Our first visit to Napa. Found Casa Lana a perfect respite at the end of very active days in Napa, touring, wine tasting, dining. Lana is a very charming hostess, with excellent recommendations for wineries and restaurants. Breakfast was very good. Garden setting lovely. Nice walk through pretty neighborhood to downtown Calistoga. We stayed in downstairs bedroom. A bit small, but bathroom very spacious. Separate entrance nice.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 19, 2010

Casalana is a very beautiful place to stay! The accommodations were so cozy and the owner, Lana was very gracious and cooked an awesome breakfast every morning! She is a wealth of information when looking for places to see and good food to eat! My husband and I will be back and would like to take a cooking class-the kitchen is to die for!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 21, 2010

I traveled alone for my mini vacation (given to me by my husband). He knows I love to cook and love Napa Valley so he searched out the perfect mini vacation for me! He booked me at CasaLana B&B where I truly enjoyed the solice and cooking adventure. Lana is great-both as a cooking instructer and B&B host. I would go back there any time and recommend this to anyone who would like a relaxing get-away.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled solo