“A Must Visit While in Napa Valley”

Schramsberg Vineyards
Ranked #3 of 68 things to do in Calistoga
Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

Schramsberg has one if the better guided tasting and cave tour in Napa and Sonoma. Although one of the larger sparkling houses in the area, the cave tour and tasting was intimate, educational and fun. I've been a Schramsberg fan for a while, but the winery experience made me a bigger fan.

1  Thank Foodwinegoofnut

Reviewed November 21, 2013 via mobile

We loved this tour! Very informative and we had a glass of champagne to drink as we toured. Lots of cool history and great sparkling wine. This company puts their heart and soul into their product without charging an arm and a leg. Very neat to hear all about how the wine is made, see their cellars, and taste by candlelight!

1  Thank ranndella
Reviewed November 16, 2013

My wife and I had our first Napa tasting here and it remains one of the most memorable. Our guide was full of information and good fun too. He had both an excellent knowledge of the history of the winery and the champagne-making process. This place is a must. We came away with a bottle and will drink it on Christmas Day!

1  Thank terry6004
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I went to Schramsburg for the first time in late of August of this year with friend. The wine was fantastic and the tour was unique. The tour guide led us through the wine caves and the tasting was done inside the caves. The table was lit with candles and the setting was very romantic. I would definitely reccommend this tasting tours for couples.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

We had a fun time on our visit and had some wonderful tastes in their interesting caves.
A must do when in Napa.