“Sleeper!!”

Add it.
Miguel's Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: http://local.yahoo.com/info-21421394-miguel-s-restaurant-calistoga Miguels needs to be added to trip advisor!
Reviewed October 29, 2012

being a Texan puts attitude in your Mexican food before you order but Miguels did a great job and I was very impressed! Once I took a look at the menu and saw their selection I knew someone in back was really cookin'! Very good prices and excellent service. I knew right from the get go because their salsa rocked. It is pretty tucked away by the grocery store but dig a little and you will find it!

There are newer reviews for Miguel's Restaurant

Reviewed April 23, 2012

I wish we had discovered Miguel's earlier in our trip, it wasn't untill our last morning there we walked into one of the best breakfast places in a long time, Miguel himself waited on us and he was such a delight but the food was great!

Reviewed April 1, 2012

The Mole Enchilada's are a must. Don't expect to be pampered. It's more of a self service kind of place. The food is amazing and very reasonably priced.

Reviewed March 31, 2012

Food was tasty, but in my opinion, overpriced for breakfast. Fruit as a substitute for potatos is an option. Fruit was fresh. Coffee could be a lot better.

Reviewed February 6, 2012

My wife and I were spending the weekend in Calistoga and after a day of spas and wine tasting, we decided to check out the local nightlife. It was Friday night and we were told Miguel's bar was the place to go. We walked in and immediately we were absorbed into the hip loungey atmosphere here. The lighting was dim, blue, and there were wine bottles with dripping candles in them scattered around the bar. There were candles on the tables as well. The bartender was playing some really great Buddha Lounge type of music on a great sounding sound system. After asking him about the music, we began talking about being audiophiles. He writes electronic music and DJs locally too. We stayed here for a good three hours! They only serve beer and wine but they have a good IPA on tap and TONS of bottled beers. Domestic, imports, and Craft! I hear they're expanding their craft beer list as well!
Apparently the bar attached to Miguel's Mexican Restaurant is the place to go if you're in Calistoga at night. Totally cool!