“Holy Mole!”

Add it.
Miguel's Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
Description: http://local.yahoo.com/info-21421394-miguel-s-restaurant-calistoga Miguels needs to be added to trip advisor!
Sonora, California
“Holy Mole!”
Reviewed April 1, 2012

The Mole Enchilada's are a must. Don't expect to be pampered. It's more of a self service kind of place. The food is amazing and very reasonably priced.

Visited March 2012

Raynham, Massachusetts
“Miguel's Restaurant--Breakfast”
Reviewed March 31, 2012

Food was tasty, but in my opinion, overpriced for breakfast. Fruit as a substitute for potatos is an option. Fruit was fresh. Coffee could be a lot better.

Visited March 2012
Greenwich, Connecticut
“Classy Lounge Bar!”
Reviewed February 6, 2012

My wife and I were spending the weekend in Calistoga and after a day of spas and wine tasting, we decided to check out the local nightlife. It was Friday night and we were told Miguel's bar was the place to go. We walked in and immediately we were absorbed into the hip loungey atmosphere here. The lighting was dim, blue, and there were wine bottles with dripping candles in them scattered around the bar. There were candles on the tables as well. The bartender was playing some really great Buddha Lounge type of music on a great sounding sound system. After asking him about the music, we began talking about being audiophiles. He writes electronic music and DJs locally too. We stayed here for a good three hours! They only serve beer and wine but they have a good IPA on tap and TONS of bottled beers. Domestic, imports, and Craft! I hear they're expanding their craft beer list as well!
Apparently the bar attached to Miguel's Mexican Restaurant is the place to go if you're in Calistoga at night. Totally cool!

• Visited February 2012
Napa, California
“Service was none existent but damn the food was good!”
Reviewed January 6, 2012

Went out for a ride to break in the new tire on the bike... stopped in for some food. I remember when this place first opened and they were still doing the mural on the wall so instead of stopping at the market I decided to sit and look at the wall.

When I walked in there were two members of staff behind the desk, both said hello... sit wherever you'd like... cool!

Sat down... tick tock tick tock... finally the cook walked up and took my order

Went in, started my food, then brought me a drink and some chips/salsa.

Went back, finished my food, brought it back...... Well damn, part of the fun is sitting and munching on chips, that's why I pay more instead of just going to the taco truck or something for half the price.

The salsa is more of a mole, except it's damn good and not the mole...

The chips, not bad

The burrito, amazing! lots of guac, plenty of meat and I walked out feeling like a glutton.

Not before I had to chase down someone who spoke english for the bill, found someone at the bar having a beer that was.... yup, the cook again.

Anywho, food is awesome, salsa is not your normal salsa, service sucked... guess that's the short version.

• Visited January 2012
Greenville, South Carolina
“Unclean and overpriced”
Reviewed January 4, 2012

The food was authentic Mexican but the ceiling fans hadn't been cleaned in a long time. The bathroom was scary dirty--makes one wonder what the kitchen looks like! The cook was cooking, serving, cashiering, etc. I would not return.

• Visited January 2012