Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
THE TRUE STORY OF a wannabe RELUCTANT MESSIAH

I have been able to see OLD faithful in Yellowstone, and the park, it's very nice. I have been able... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Curious316528
Anacortes, Washington
via mobile
Very interesting

Having never been to see an active geyser, I thought the geological information was very... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
jamdoug914
Fargo, North Dakota
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Calistoga
from $125.00
from $159.00
from $105.00
More Info
All reviews yellowstone national park animal farm bocce ball small museum wine country picnic earthquake wyoming benches volcano property
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Was interesting but a little over priced. Had animals so if you have kids it would be fun for them. I could see a corporate event being hosted there

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed August 30, 2019

My husband and I stopped here with our doggo and loved it! They have such a great out door area with farm animals and games too! The Geyser is really pretty and erupted on time! We are so happy we stopped here! They even have a little doggy area too!

1  Thank Banana427
Reviewed August 28, 2019 via mobile

You are going to pay $15/ per person to see water shoot from the ground. You have to decide if you think it is worth it. We personally thought it was worth every penny. We have not been to or have plans to see Old Faithful in Wyoming, so we were very interested in checking this out during our trip to Napa. It was beautiful and I am glad to have experienced it. The operation of the facility is questionable and we would prefer they take better care of the animals on property.

Date of experience: July 2019
1  Thank Bscheiderer
Reviewed August 28, 2019

This place was unique. Like something I haven't seen since 1965. And it looks like no one has done any maintenance since 1965. But the staff was friendly and the geyser was cool. And even though the signs looked old, they did describe the geyser pretty well. There is a lot of random stuff--cabanas, bocce ball courts, animals--that makes you wonder what is really going on. But I have to say we had a good time. It was all so odd we were still talking about it the next day. The admission is totally overpriced though, which is why I am not sure I would recommend it.

1  Thank Susan H
Reviewed August 16, 2019

We enjoyed this. $15 seemed steep but there were cute, funny animals to feed while you wait for the geyser. It was going off every 20-45 min. Very cool when it did. We all liked it.

1  Thank Kristen C