My husband and I took a seven day vacation down the California Coast and were lucky enough to spend 3 days at Indian Springs. My husband's cousin, a San Francisco resident, had highly recommended Indian Springs to us as a place in Napa Valley that was wonderful and yet was not outrageous in price. We had Bungalow 11 which was fabulous. Snacks and drinks provided daily in the cottage which was complete with flat screen tv and lush robes. The 90+ degree pool was to die for, and the mud bath was quite an experience -- never have I experienced such relaxation. The rest of our trip simply could not compare to our stay at Indian Springs. We cannot wait to go back there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Indian Springs Resort and Spa sits on 16 landscaped acres in the town of Calistoga. Our accommodations include lodge rooms, 1 and 2 bedroom cottages , 3 bedroom Merchant House and a two bedroom Hill House overlooking the valley. The highlight of our property is our historic 1914 Olympic sized mineral pool kept toasty year-round from our 4 geysers. Our award winning spa offers classic mudbaths, massage and facial treatments. Come take the Waters! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Indian Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Indian Springs Spa And Resort Calistoga
- Indian Springs Hotel Calistoga
- Indian Springs Spa Calistoga