2,945 results
All reviewssam's social clubbuddha pondgeyser viewlove indianmud bathmineral poolshuffle boardadult pooluntil midnightlodge roomsspring poololympic sizefree bikesping pongsteam roomcucumber waterget away
Reviewed March 25, 2009

Went to Calistoga with husband and 20-year old daughter, and rented one of the cottages.
enjoyed the included bonus mudbath for two, and we all loved the natural mineral pool.
Location is right in downtown Calistoga, within walking distance of restaurants and bike shop. the only criticism would be that the pull out couch was not very comfortable for my daughter.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 16, 2009

This resort is for everyone and any occasion. A romantic escape, just the girls, family get together, birthday, anniversary, whatever.
My parents took me first at age two . I now look forward to celebrating my 40th at Indian Springs.
Though the Bungalows are my favorite the Lodge is pretty terrific. They both have their charms just depends on what your looking for.
The grounds are amazing. Beautiful. If you didnt relax on the drive in once you past the gates you might feel your shoulders loosen up a bit. The mud bath and a full message will take care of the rest.
The location is ideal. walk to grocery store, restaurants, shops and all the activities the area has to offer. Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy!!!

• Stayed: March 2009
Reviewed March 16, 2009

This was our 4th time to Calistoga and 3rd time at Indian Springs. And it only gets better each time. I know where to eat and what. What to bring. Where to sit and how to enjoy your stay to the fullest. First the pool: It's hottest on the deep end. Get a float mat and put a float nuddle through the mat (or two mats to connect them together - very romantic). Or there are very powerful jets in the shallow end. Just sit and get blasted. aww.
Bring walking sandals for the rocky walk to the pool, slippers for the room, a big coffee mug for the morning brew, plastic wine glasses, and running shoe to burn off the incredible food in the area.
The best part of this vacation besides the pool is the town and the food just walking distance from the resort. All the restaurants are good and you can drink and walk back. And then hit the pool till midnight.
The Rooms: We like the lodge rooms better. They are more contemporary and the little houses have kitchens and living rooms that we didn't use. We thought the location of the houses is better and if we were staying more than one night we would use the kitchen, but we usually just go for one night.
This place is expensive and I looked around for other places to stay, but this place is just the best with its pool, location, and just perfect vibe.

Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank toddSFBAY
Reviewed March 13, 2009

We loved the pool -- especially in the early morning hours with all the steam rising, and later in the afternoon once most people left for early dinners.
The mudbath was fantastic. Not something that I would normally pay for, but since it was included, I figured why not. The inside of the bath house is really something to see. All raw materials: concrete, white paint, metals, old claw foot tubs, ultra basic lighting, water running from exposed pipes. Very restful without being granola/spa/water fountain, if you know what I mean.
The staff at the pool, and in the bath house, and the housekeepers were super-friendly and helpful. The front desk, not as much: the few times that I asked for advice or questions, I felt as though I was disrupting them.
We rented a cottage, and everything was well appointed, and decorated.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 3, 2009

This place was recommended by some friends of ours as a fantastic weekend getaway.They were correct! We loved the huge geyser heated swimming pool, felt like we were on hollywood movie set! My wife loved the the oxygen facial and her massage. The staff was pleasant, welcoming and not at all pretentious. Perfect for a February weekend!

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled as a couple